11. A normal date

Jungkook was disappointed that Jimin wasn't there when he woke up in the morning, but the lack of pain was sure to put him in a pleasant mood instantly. He tried to avoid it, but he kept having Jimin's thoughts through the shower and breakfast. He was shocked to see Jimin in the black SUV when he peeked out his window was the mother of understatement. "What the-" 

The boy knew that Jimin wasn't like him, a human, but the latter posed himself as one, deceiving enough to lull Jungkook into thinking that whatever they had going was normal up to some extent. As he watched the man with a vehicle, it unnerved Jungkook.

He rushed out of the house before he stopped in front of Jimin's calm posture and charming facade. "Where did you get this from?" He asked, pointing behind the man on the black sturdy material of the car. "And what are you doing here?" He whispered conspiratorially, chancing a sneak back to his house. 

"Get in," Jimin, who had his hands crossed across his chest, now unfolded them and opened the door for Jungkook.

The boy was taken aback. "W-what... Where? What are you doing here?"

Jimin's brows pinched in anger and if it didn't give him away, the sound as he banged the car's door shut did, flinching Jungkook in place. "My presence here is certainly not a new thing Jungkook, is it?"

"No," Jungkook immediately stepped closer to the man and held his forearm. "It's just... I didn't know you had a car, and you never met me during the day, or outside my bedroom honestly. I am just... You know?" He shrugged his shoulders. 

 A sad sigh left Jimin's mouth before he lapped his palm over his mouth. "I wanted to take you out, Jungkook... Like a surprise. If you hate this, it's okay. I'll leave."

Jungkook's mouth hung open and his eyes widened slightly. Shaking his head, he focused on the words. "Like a date?" He didn't know he was grinning. 

"Yeah," Jimin threw his hands in the air. "Date, lunch, drive. Whatever you wanna call it."

"I'll go," Jungkook shrieked desperately, gripping Jimin's white shirt's sleeve before the older could get in the car and flee out of there. The aspect of Jimin wanting to do something more than have sex with him made him feel for the first time like he was much more than a cum bucket for Jimin. It was stupid because he never thought about dating before but being asked on a date was nice, especially if it was Jimin who was asking. 

Jimin didn't say anything in response, his gaze wandering from Jungkook's fingers strongly gripping his shirt to his face which was flushing pink. After a few moments of intense scrutiny, he stepped to one side, opening the door again. 

"Wait," Jungkook breathed, the rational thoughts coming to him suddenly. "I have to tell Eomma I am leaving for a while."

"No need," Jimin interrupted. "She won't feel your absence."

Jungkook's heart skipped a beat, and not for a reason it did a few minutes ago. "W-what do you mean? You can't, Jimin. You can't harm her."

"Relax!" Jimin drawled exasperatedly. "I've merely made sure she catches extra sleep." Putting his arm on the small of Jungkook's back, he nudged him towards the seat. 

The younger still resisted.

Jimin stopped pushing him and sighed, this time, it wasn't due to sadness. "Do you not trust me, Jungkook? As long as you keep your promise, you have my word I won't harm them or let them be harmed."

Jungkook sat stiffly during the drive, even when he didn't want to give Jimin a reason to be mad at him. It didn't sit well with him one bit that Jimin was doing as he pleased with him, but his parents? Now that was a whole other thing. 

Jimin, on the other hand, didn't want Jungkook's first date experience to go how it was so far. He cleared his throat. "Are you in a mood for spicy food?"

"I can eat spicy," Jungkook tried to smile, but it came out restricted. 

Jimin's hand reached over to knead his neck muscles and the boy relaxed a little, his eyes closing slowly. 

By the time they reached, Jungkook was much more relaxed. When he found Jimin holding onto his palm in front of the girls, his chest puffed and he subtly eyed them, telling them Jimin belonged to him, which wasn't something he knew for sure, but it didn't matter at that moment. 

Jimin ordered food and Jungkook saw how knowledgeable the man really was about the various cuisines. It rather left Jungkook impressed, seeing Jimin in his different element. Nerves escaped as he settled into the easy conversation. But he noticed that it was one-sided at best. Jimin seemed to be asking questions about him, but when he tried to turn the table, Jimin smiled knowingly, as if he knew what Jungkook was doing before the latter even came up with the idea itself. 

By the time dessert rolled in, Jungkook was ecstatic. The experience was nothing short of romantic to him. If he didn't know better, he would believe that this was a normal couple date. He still felt all the human emotions. After all, he was one. 

Jimin paid for the meal, obviously, and led the boy out, the same way they came in, holding his hand. "Wow," Jungkook chortled, unable to keep his inquisitiveness at bay. "You have credit cards, too? You ought to tell me something about you, Jimin. It's not fair that I know nothing about you."

"But you do," Jimin opened the door for him again so he could get in.

Jungkook gaped at Jimin unamusedly which caused the latter to chuckle out before he shook his head. He closed the door either way and skirted to get to his driver's seat. On seeing that the boy was sulking, he leaned over and kissed his lips tentatively. "Did you enjoy the lunch?" He asked, his voice low and rich.

"Yes," Jungkook answered in a breathy voice, the loss of warmth almost made him protest for more, but Jimin was already driving away. 

A few minutes later, he realized they were going in the opposite direction of his house. "Are we taking a detour?"

"Not quite," Jimin answered solemnly, his eyes not leaving the road. Jungkook realized yet one more thing about the man. He was a very careful driver and an excellent one like he has been doing this for a long time. "The date isn't over yet."

Jungkook felt anxious and zealous. Anxious because his mother must have been asleep, and she would regret sleeping through the day if she woke up late. He didn't want to cause his parents any more trouble than he did in the past few weeks, but when Jimin stopped in front of a beach, he forgot about the negative thoughts, consoling himself that at least his Eomma was safe and sound.

There was already a thick blanket and a picnic basket placed in the distance near the shore. The sight of no living beings was strange, but aside from that, Jungkook was mesmerized. The sun was hospitable as clouds covered it. It was still afternoon, but the lack of bright light made the day seem older than it was.

Jimin beckoned the boy towards their setting. 

The teen took off his shoes and his socks before stepping on top of the blanket. The air swirled in the pleasant fragrance of the snacks, making him drool again even when he had eaten to his appetite.

Jimin joined him, seeing him eyeing the pink basket. He uncovered it, taking out a bottle of wine. "Now is your time to make it fair, Jungkook," he drew two long-stemmed glasses and set them in Jungkook's hands. The boy gave him a quizzical look. "You said it's not fair that you don't know about me. Now is your chance."

Jungkook beamed up instantly, but the gleam in his eyes was short-lived. "You'll answer anything?" He asked dubiously. "Honestly?"

"Ask me no secrets, I'll tell no lies," Jimin smiled, focusing on pouring the wine. 

Jungkook looked at his hands, balancing the glasses and trying not to spill. Jimin once done, got comfortable and took the glasses from Jungkook's hands to place them in the sand. He pulled the boy against the front of his chest and seized him, a smile playing on his lips as he leaned down. "I'll try to satisfy your curiosity, darling," he pulled the boy's collar back and placed a gentle kiss on the juncture of his neck. "Have a drink with me."

Jungkook held the glass that Jimin was holding in front of his face, his focus wavering as the warmth of plump lips lingered on his skin. He suddenly didn't want to talk and do something else.