4. Bring back memories

When Jungkook woke up in his room in the sanctuary, he felt he made a mistake by opening his eyes. It was hard to discern whether the weather was worsening or his pupils were shaking. His vision was jumpy as he cradled his feet into the slippers. If he thought he felt like dying yesterday, he realized how wrong he was and was far from the end. 

His body was exerting heat like he was in a sauna, sweating. His mouth was drooling all over his lap and he couldn't stand up. Tears rolled down his cheeks as he recollected everything that happened yesterday. He woke up, saw Jimin on the veranda, ate breakfast, and then felt himself withering away before his parents made him sleep. When he woke up again, he couldn't remember anything before he saw Jimin and they went for a walk.

His memory took him to the lake where he glimpsed Jimin the last time and everything went blank after that. Jungkook felt used. He felt being taken advantage of. It wasn't a good feeling. Oddly enough, he didn't feel scared of Jimin in the slightest. His brain wanted to make sense of forgotten reality so much that he didn't get to think about the possibility of the things that he didn't forget. 

A panic worth of numbing the sense wrecked through his body, leaving heavy sobs in its wake. All he wanted was to run so fast that no one could follow him. He wanted to go so far that no one could find him, especially Jimin. 

If he wanted to do that, he thought, he has to run now when Jimin was not around, because he knew that his own body would betray him if the man was to appear in front of him. 

Unable to move freely, he fought with the cement-like invisible barrier to get off his bed. A few seconds of grunting with the effort caused him to get aggravated at himself more and more.

He steeled himself for the next time when he would see Jimin. He had to resist his insane desire for the celestial man. Was he even a man? How could he possibly make Jungkook a slave by only his presence? Jungkook thought. Did Jimin have that effect on everyone else? He didn't remember the front office guard writhing on the ground when Jimin was near him. It was just him.  

As he tried to calculate how much energy must have been stored in his body, he felt a presence, strong, all-consuming, and exposed. Closing his eyes, he held his breath, thinking he might be inhaling something all this time to feel the way he did. His rapid heartbeats were evidence of how inadequate his theory was proving itself when his skin came alive with buzzing.

"Go away!" He cried, digging his fingers into the mattress. "GO AWAY! GO AWAY! GO AWAY!"

"Shh, darling." Jungkook heard, deja-vu lashing at him. Jimin sweetly whispered those words in his ears approximately twenty-four hours ago.  

When the man touched his skin, he felt relief, cold against the boiling heat. But he couldn't possibly take it again, not wanting to wake up feeling like shit. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" He screamed, tears escaping his eyes, clearing his vision so he could see Jimin's figure. The man had strong eye contact, rendering Jungkook docile in a matter of seconds, but he was relieved that Jimin didn't try to touch him after he asked him not to. "What are you doing to me? Who are you?"

The older man shook his head slowly. "You need to be taken care of immediately."

"No," Jungkook moaned, the pleasure brimming up to the hilt inside him as he tried his best to not cave when Jimin was so near. "You can't touch me anymore if you don't tell me what's going on? Why can't I remember the last two nights?"

"It's for your own safety, darling," Jimin sat beside Jungkook on the same bed and his hand moved towards the 18-year-old teenager's face before he halted it. "If you tell any living soul of what's been transpiring between us, dangerous things will follow."