EPISODE - 2

Yn - how can mom and dad do this to me .

Yn mom - why are not ready yet.

Yn - I dont want to marry him or date him.

Yn mom - how did you know anyways just shut up and get ready.

Yn - no iam not *i shout*

Ynmom - If you refuse then...then....then i will die and...and you will be responsible for that.

Yn - mom what are you saying

Mom take a knife and put it on her wrist.

Yn - m...mom what ate u doing please throw the kmife away....Please

Yn mom - yes ! Did you go and date or not?

Yn- fine (with shout) if my marriage is that much important to you then fine. I always thik that...that waht you said is right i always do what you said i sacrifice my things, my choices, my peace and my happiness always beacause of you and dad for soi you always support soi more then me ypu sent soi abroad but not me and now you are saying that i marry with a man whom i didn't see in my life i dont know who is he how is he i hate u mom i hate u *i said last sentence with my whol energy and anger*

My mom is also crying but it doesn't mean that is ask me about my marriage and take my permission

Mom -i know him your dad know him and now what ypu want just do as i said.

Yn - fine fine fine but i have some condition.

Yn mom - what condition?

Yn - first throw this knife away.

She throw the knife away and come to me.

Yn - first condition that if after marriage something happen with mr then just don't care about me and don't come to me.
Second condition I only marry him if you cut ties with me and let me live happily and peacefully without any interference or control. I eant to be free from ypur manipulation and dictation and i won't let ypu ruin my future lilr you've ruined my past.
Third condition dont force me to wear dresses given by you i will wearing clothes of my choice . I will not wearing these clothes which were given to me by you.

Yn mom - ahh...ahhfine go ahead.

Yn mom went down and yn said to herself
My mom didn't care about me not at all if she care about me atleast she refuse my 1st condition but she didn't say a word fine I'll marry him.

Just see what i wear now
Yn wear a casual outfit on her date

Yess this is right

then yn went down

Yndad to ynmom - What kind of dress did she wear, don't she wear a lovely dress?

Yn mom explaining all things to Yn dad

Yn dad - ahh fine

Yn - so now

Ynmom - now you go with tae

Yn- fine ( rudely way)

In restro

Kim taehyung - you want to order something ?

Yn - why don't you do it first

Tae - hmmm . Fine waiter

Waiter - yes sir

Tae - one cherry coke one cream brulee and ask mam what they want .

Yn POV - I was busy in my phone, I was talking to my friend that how can I escape from this.
Waitrr disturb me

Yn - yaa one strawberry milk and some chocolate glazed

Waiter - ok mam

Yn - (nooded) hey listen taehyung i have something to tell you.

Taehyung - hmm tell

Yn - I don't want to marry you my mom and dad are forcing me to marry you *in mind**I wish he listens to me and refuses for marriage*

Taehyung - so what should i do i don't care i love you that's why i want to marry you.

Yn - sorry.

Taehyung - yaa.

Yn - *in mind**Is this crazy, I am denying it. still he wants to marry me* ahh but i don't want to marry you.

Taehyung - i don't care

Yn - how can all do that to me *i said very silently*

*TIME SKIP*

AT COLLEGE

Yn - ahhhhh (she shout) somebody save me from this man and this marriage *fake crying *

Hana - just stop fake crying.

Yn - ok but i'm so confused how can i handle this situation ahhhh.

Lia - but we don't have any option.

Yn - what do u mean.

Lia - ahh

Yn - i feel like killing someone.

*Next day*