EPISODE - 14

Taeu had written in it something.

I always like to hang out with my friends. I have written every moment of my life in my diary so that I can always remember how happy I was with my friends and how happy they were. I want us to always be together and happy.

.Next page.

I was happy today but he came back into my life. The one whom I loved. But with the passage of time, he changed and i used to love him but now i hate him the most. And because of this my best friend is angry with me cuz i didn't tell her about him and the past truth. I want to tell her all the truth that I haven't shared with her, like

Page teared

Yn - Who tore these pages?
What did she want to tell me? Which truth was that?

Next page

I called her to the garden but she did not come and after that I called her to the university terrace but she did not come there either. But at that time I felt as there was someone. And he or she pushed me. But I survived.

6 o'clock

Then a call come from an unknown no. I didn't pick the phone and then A message came from that number and it was written in the message that.
• i want to meet you, can you will meet me in the park•
•Then I asked who she was•

She replyed me
• please come fast •

Next page

I went to the garden to meet the girl. I was sitting on a bench. It was 9 o'clock at night and I saw a girl coming towards me. and she no one other she is ~~~~

Yn - now who scratched the name on it, it means that these diary has been read by someone else who does not want the truth to come out. Means taehyung didn't read this or he?

Next page

I'm in collage and I'm bored so i decided to write diary today I tried to talk to yn but she went away, she was angry with me.

At the same time I got a message from another unknown number.

I am yn, I want to meet you on the terrace. She finally messaged me but from a different number. I couldn't figure out why she did that, I felt a little odd because within a few minutes she had become angry and now she was calling me upstairs.

Yn - Nothing was written beyond this and its last date was when she died.
It is very important to know the truth.
Who called taeu, why did she tell her name as mine?
And who was that girl who had called taeu to the garden?
I have to find out the answers to all these questions and convince taehyung that I did not kill Taeu. * tears in my eyes but i wiped her*
And for that I have to become strong, I have to fight, only for my best friend. So now I also promise that I will not tolerate this oppression anymore if i get then i survive it. Now get ready taehyung to get the answer to your question from the stone. And for that 1st thing i want to find the man name who is he and then 2nd the girl who called her in garden third who pused her 4th the no. And 5th why he or she do this.

Sorry gyus for this short ch i hope u like this episode if yes pls comment and vote for this story.

Borahae 💜💜