EPISODE - 16

Yn - At least I have that much courage. And you are the one who can't find a password. Adn really you are a mafia then i'm not afraid to it because i'm also your wife if you are a mafia king then i'm mafia queen.

He held my wrist tightly and pulled me to the terrace.
All the maids were watching this, they also did not know what was going to happen to me now.

Yn - what are u doing.

He didn't tell anything. I'm very scared from inside but i can't show outside.

When we reached the terrace, he signaled a guard who bought a chair and tied me with a rope.

Yn - What are you doing, leave my hands.

He signed and all the guards left.

Taehyung - I will definitely look for it but you can tell yourself till tomorrow.

he also started going from there.

Yn - No matter what you do, I will not give you the password. Beacuse if you read that you take one  misunderstanding and that is never happen until i'm die.

I started screaming loudly
He lock the door and he also switched off terrace lights. There is only darkness and darkness in the sky, there are stars and the shine of the moon.

Yn - ahhh WTF I wonder what is this man problem?

I said this and I fell asleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night.

Yn- I'm hungry and didn't eat anything. give me some fooooood.

I screamed at the top of my lungs.

No one was listening to me. I closed my eyes and then scary things started appearing in my mind. Because there was no one nearby, this building was so big that it started giving me a feeling of ghost.

I opened my eyes and saw that no one was making any noise. Because I am on the top of the building.
I started feeling very scared.

Yn - someone is there. Hlo pls say something. Guards hlo.
here is no one. Me-means I'm all alone on this terrace. No no I'm not alone there are ghost WITH MEEEEEEEEE. AHHHHHHHHHHH.

Next day..

Taehyung - open the door......She...is sleeping peacefully. Really *argh*
Wake up yn wake up.

Yn - mmm don't disturb me.*In sleep*

Taehyung - fine u didn't going to listen me like that.

*he take bottle from gaurd and hardly throw water at me*

Yn - ah ah ah ghost ghost you ghost.

Tae - I'm looking like a ghost to you.

Yn - ah yes ah no no no. I mean If you suddenly pour water on me, I will get scared, now leave my hands, my hands are filled with pain. You take me here but u didn't give me food at nigjt u know how I'm hungry now.

Taehyung - everyone get out of here. And close the door.

All - yes sir.

Tae - now tell me.

Yn - W-what?

Tae - you really don't know. What i want last night.

Yn - ahh no. I'm not going to give you.

In anger, he threw the jar kept on the table and it broke and i flinched really hard. And he held my hair tightly.

Taehyung - Enough is enough. You are not telling me because perhaps your truth is written in that diary that you have killed my sister.

Hearing all this, tears started flowing from my eyes.

Yn - I promise you that I will tell you the password of the diary and you will also read that diary.
But not now because it is not the whole truth. And I don't want you to read it.

Taehyung pov -

I don't know why but the way she said this, my heart felt as if she was speaking the truth. I felt the truth in her eyes.
We kept looking into each other's eyes without saying anything, everything was very quiet.
And I broke the silence and said.

Taehyung - Okay but I will give you some time. that diary will also remain with me.

I listen my heart First time after taeu's death

Yn - By the end of this month I will show you the proof and you too will definitely believe what I say.

Ym - In dairy half truth is there but i'll you the whoke truth.