EPISODE-9

*In college*

Lia- what happened.

Yn- yes this the problem why all the things happened.

Hana- what do you mean.

Lia- she became a woman now that's happened

All- 😂 ha ha ha

Yn - hmm okay okay laugh laugh today I am crying and you all are laughing one day you all cry i laugh *in 😡 voice*

Lia- You always tell us everything so tell me what happened today.

Felix- yes, at least you can tell me.

Lia- You are speaking like that yn tells you everything but she tells us all this.

Felix- You shut up, she tells me everything too.

Yn - Have I ever really told you anything? *in ? Face*

Felix- Hey, you told me that you were going to get married.

Yn - That's all I told you. *eyebrows up*

Felix - okay fine you didn't tell me all thing but you can tell what happened yesterday.

Hana - ya yes yesterday happened because yesterday is your first night (teasing way)

Lia - yes tell what happened yesterday.

Yn *in mind* everyone had a good night , but how can i tell them that mine was the worst , maybe it won't be like this for anyone else.

Felix - what happened with you? what are you thinking? why are you making face like that?

Yn - hmm nothing.

Hana - maybe something big happened on last night.

Lia - oooommmmmgggggg yn

Yn - o my badness nothing happened like that you all doing overthinking. Gyus only on thing happened and that is called fight after that tears and misunderstanding.

Lia - misunderstanding is something bad happen

Yn - please don't ask me anything i cant tell you it h-hurts me from in-inside.

I cried then my friends getting worried i hug lia tightly. she patted my head with one hand and with another hand she hold me tight.

Lia - dont cry yn when you want to tell then tell ok just cry now.

Felix - lia what are you telling? Are you mad.

Lia - cry is good then take a heavy pain on heart..

After that i back from hug and wiped my tears.

Yn - i just want your support gyus.

Felix - we are with you always.

Lia - call us any time.

Hana - yes we are always available for you day or night 24/7.

Yn - thanks to god that they give me this friends in my life.

*bell rang*

Yn - lets go class start soon come.

Lia - shit that's not fair.

Hana - ya. But lets go we can't do anything.

Yes the thing is that we can't do in our life but life and faith can do anything with us. But not now i didn't allow my life and faith to control me now i want freedom and i want to control my life and faith.

Author POV -

After class all at once a message came on the phones of the entire school children or you can say that a news went viral. And that message also came on yn friends' phones and then..............

~~~~~~~~end of author pov~~~~~~~~~~

Yn - listen, why are they all looking at me like this?