EPISODE - 15

~Tonight~

Yn pov

I standing near the window and enjoying the outside view but no really. I'm thinking about pages, who teare that and why who scratch the name and why.

I think taehyung read the diary. No no no if taehyung read the diary he already find the person who pushed taeu and more detail about that. But if he did not read the diary then who would have read it, who would have torn those pages, who would have scratch the name that was written there. And Who said this to Taehyung? Why does he think that I killed taeu?
I don't want to go through all this because I don't want to become the murderer of my best friend.

I was thinking all this when someone knocked at the door.

Yn - Who is it?

Ziya - me ziya.

Yn - come in.

She came in and said

Ziya - Sir has come. Dinner is ready. He called you to eat dinner 🍽.

Yn - o-ok you go...I'll come later.

Ziya - ok yn.

She left

Yn - Should I go down or not, no no, I should go, only when I face him will I be able to fight. I don't want to be afraid..I took a deep breath and went down.

I went down with confidence I looked him in the eyes and said hello with a smile.

Yn - Hello tae..

Taehyung pov~

Yn came down and said hello to me while smiling with confidence. I couldn't understand how a cat suddenly became a tigress in sometime.
~~~

Taehyung - hlo.

Yn - *I said, rubbing my stomach with joy and curiosity*
Ziya, bring the food, I am very hungry.

What is happening, this change in such a short time. I was just staring at yn and thinking about her new behavior

Yn - I agree that I am a beautiful girl but it doesn't mean that you keep staring at me.
*I said teasingly to him but hell scared from inside*

We started eating.

Taehyung - So my baby doesn't look scared today. Looks like the dose is running out. Will have to pay back.

Yn - now your dose is not going to work because it's expired now. Maybe you have to bring some new dose.

Taehyung - seriously wow ok just wait and watch.

Yn - I am waiting and when you bring i'll watch also. Hmm

All maids are shocked because No one has ever talked to taehyung looking into tae eyes like this before.

~Time skip~

I'm laying up to down on my couch and reading webtoon.

Hmm it's interesting what happened next

Hmm it's interesting what happened next. Today i feel so free because i did it what i want to do but a bundle of stressed are there on my head. Because i want the truth. But that time i'm scared like hell.

While I was thinking this, someone opened the door forcefully.I didn't react to him, I kept reading like I was reading my book because I knew he was taehyung .

Taehyung - baby is enjoying mybe.

yn - Yes, I am enjoying, why do you have any problem? Because you cant see me in peace right 👉.

He came and sat on the couch near my feet.

Taehyung - No, I don't have any problem but maybe you are going to have one.

Yn - I know I am ready for this. Just waiting for when that trouble will come.

Taehyung - Just enjoy, there is no problem right now.

Yn - By the way, why did you come here? Do you have any work?

Taehyung - yes i have.

Yn - Tell me quickly, what is the work?

Taehyung - Tell me the password of taeu diary.

I stand up and I choked at once but I had to control my emotions.

Yn - I..d-don't understand. what.....diary....you are...talking about. *I asked*

Taehyung - don't test my anger baby.

He said me in husky and deep voice this give me shiver and then he hold my hand and pull towards her and twist in back.

Yn - ah ah tae it's paining leave my hand.

Taehyung - give me the password. Becausr i know you see the diary you open it.

I smirked and seeing in his eyes.

Yn - taehyung seriously you don't know the small password of your sister diary. I think she was not comfortable to share talk and thought with you.

He twist my hand more and more.

Taehyung - just shut it this sh*t.

Yn - tu tu tu tu so sad na taehyung she didn't tell u anything. So sadddddd.

Taehyung - SO. YOU. ARE. NOT. GOING. TO. TELL. THE. PASSWORD. RIGHT.

Yn - mmm yess I'M. NOT. GOING. TO. TELL. YOU. and if you have a problem then......forgot find by yourself. Ofcorse you are the richest man and for me in this drama you are a mafia so you can do anything.

He leave my hand and pin me on the wall

Tae - u are testing my anger. And if i telk you not in drama but even in this real world i'm a mafia then.