EPISODE - 11

Yn - I also want to see what you can do.*death glare*

Taehyung - I also want to show it.

*He leave my hand and went in his car and leave.

Yn - I hate this guy *in irritation* arghhhhhhhh.

After school :-

Hana - I don't understand what happened today ?

Lia - same here.

Felix - same here.

Yn - sa....

all - same here

Hana - We know that no one understood, everyone said it differently.

Yn - You didn't remember when everyone else was saying this.

Lia - Hey, stop fighting over such a stupid thing.

Yn - I'm scared to go home.

Hana - why?

Yn - because of what happened today.

Hana - o yaa

*RING RING message came on yn phone*

OTP

Taehyung - I'm sending a car for you. Come straight home

Yn - There is no need, I will come whenever I have to.

Taehyung - I was saying this because someone needs you.

Yn - What do you mean? Who needs me?

Taehyung - it's my be very small torture and mini heart attack! surprise

Yn - What are you doing with my file ?

Taehyung - maybe you like it?

Yn - If you do anything to my file, I will not leave you.

Taehyung - If you love your files then there is a car parked behind, come home otherwise I also have a lighter.

Yn - I am coming.

Taehyung - that's my girl.

*After that yn ran towards the car*

all - hey

Lia - yn what happened ?

Felix - A message came on his phone right.

Hana -I also think that those messages

Lia - Taehyung

Yn POV :-

My file had all my documents in it. If anything happened to it, I would not be able to take part in any competition. And my life is in it, because of it I was able to apply for dancing clases . And i can't take swimming clases How did he get the file? If anything happens to my file, I will kill him or kill myself.

At Mansion:-

Yn :- Taehyung Taehyung (shouting) where are u. Well I don't care where you are. give me my files where is it.

then i feel someone is coming from behind and someone hold my hand and push me in the darkroom. I'm knocking on the door.

I'am tapping the door again and again but no response. But after some seconds someone say something and he is Taehyung.

Taehyung - are u enjoying or not. Its a teaser not very big torture but just take it ahh no enjoy it.

Yn - what is this now. I'm not interested in ur games so open the door.

Taehyng - We have to admit that so much is happening with you and you are calling it a game without any fear.

Yn - Look, whatever this is, stop it and give me my file back right now.

Taehyung - Find out who knows it might be in that room.

I looked around and turned on the torch of my phone but I could still see very little as it was very dark here. I was checking the cabinets when I felt something moving on my hand. And that was not a small thing for me because it is a cockroach and I have a phobia of insects, so I was scared to death after seeing it. I shook my hand and moved back quickly and fell down. When I looked, there were many insects there. Like Spider Cockroach and beetle 🐞.

Ahhh *shout with my full power.*
Taehyung pls open the door there is so many insects please please please. I begging you please don't do this taehyung pls open the door.

No no dont come near me shu shu pls i-i have insect phobia please open the door pls. *I'm crying with my full power and close my eyes so i can't watch this creepy insects.

I moved backwards and beating the door. And after some time I became unconscious.

Meanwhile

Taehyung - I was enjoying her fears and tears. because she was giving me a different kind of comfort.
But I don't know why I was feeling a little bad because the same phobia taeu have and then the sound stopped coming so I quickly went and opened the door. As soon as the door was opened, yn was lying near my feet, I shook him and called him, it seems she fainted. But why i care about her why. I want revenge if i do this then how i take revenge i don't know why but i took her in my arms.