EPISODE - 12

Nextmorning*

Author POV -
She was shivering from the cold, and she was having a fever, because of the darkness, she became unconscious, she opened her eyes. She was on the bed in someone's room and a maid sitting next to her. Who was taking care of her.

Yn - who are you? Where am I? Who brought me here? I was alone in a dark room, how did I come here?

maid 1 - please calm down mam you are in your room.

Yn - *in shock* m-my room

maid 1 -yes mam this is your room

Yn POV -
I was shocked for a while that I fainted in a dark room at night and when I opened my eyes, I saw such a big room and such a beautiful room. wow

i suddenly came back to my actual real league and I screamed at everyone because I was so scared

Yn - get lost from here just get out get out...... I don't want to see anyone here just go pls.

Taehyung - they will not eat you. Why are u shouting.*tae signaled everyone to move out*

I cover myself with blanket and shivering like hell. He come to me slowly slowly. And sit beside me.

Taehyung - u know I'm happy to see You like that.

Yn - Don't do this pls. I can handle anything but not this pls don't do this if u do that again i can't handle and if i die in this way. What will u do.

Taehyung - u can't die easily. No nopes. Beacuuse its just a 1st teaser neaxt is 2nd teaser then trailer then movie its long way baby. Jjjjust wait

~Time skip~
*3 days later* AUTHOR IS LAZY
~In college~

Lia - YNNNNNN where are you from 3 days.

All friends accept lia - hlo yn.

I flinched very bad because if someone touch me because i was scared to much that day because of that i feel like someone killing me from inside its strange of me and for everybody when i explained all the dark memory of that day.

Hana - I am so sorry i don't know that's the problem is.

Yn - yaa. Don't be sad if u know that early you didn't do this.

Felix - I am feeling like killing him. How can he do this with my friend.

Yn - ahh pls now don't talk about that. I am scared. And its my fight if i want your help then i call you beacuse you all are available 24/7 for mw right.

Hana -  right ok ok don't talk about that.
Then can we go cafeteria.

Lia / felix - ok.

Hana - is it ok yn.

Yn - Aaa i-i want to go library. So gyus you all go.

Hana - ok but your food.

Yn - Pack and put with you for me I'll eat later o-ok