EPISODE - 10

Lia - where is your phone?

Yn - in locker. why?

Lia - why always your phone not with you?

Yn - because if again my phone got missed that's why?

Hana - and what if you missed a big news?

Yn - Hana. but whats going on why they all are seeing me like that?

Lia/Hana - your and Tae weeding secret is viral.

Yn - what? *shocked*

Hana/Lia - yes.

Hana - see this news.

NOTICE --*This is just a photo for good feel , please don't take it in other way*

*BREAKING NEWS*

SOUTH KOREA'S BIGGEST TYCOON MR. KIM TAEHYUNG HAD ALREADY MARRIED TO MISS YN, DAUGHTER OF MR.PARK , THE OWNER OF SOUTH KOREA'S BIG CLOTHES AND COSMETIC INDUSTRY (CC INDUSTRY).DATE XX/XX/XXX THEY GOT MARRIED. THEY GOT MARRIED IN THE COURT.

Yn - what's that ? who publish this?

Hana - I don't think anyone from the school has done this because no one knows this.

Yn -my suspicion is correct.

Hana/Lia - taehyung?

Yn - yes i did not leave him.

Lia - what are you going to do now?

POV -yn reached the front gate of the school and his friend was also standing behind him and this is the habit of people where drama is going to happen, they went to reach there and then all the students started walking behind him or the front gate. There was also a sound of shouting from children.

Girl 1- wow he is so handsome.

Girl 2 - he is yn's husband. Mr. Kim taehyung he is very famous in all over world.

Girl 3 - how lucky she is.

Yn - ahh! I knew that you would have done this.

Taehyung - Well, you came to know. And everyone should have known this. That Taeu's best friend is married to her brother.

Fiona - *yn enemie and in past taeu too* Meaning. Taeu is the sister of South Korea's richest man, Kim Taehyung.

Are- what tha fu*k is going on. *fiona friend*

*Yn hold Taehyung hand and pulled him along .Everyone was about to follow him, but yn friends stopped everyone. She take him with her in the parking lot*

Yn - You crossed the limit, all this was necessary for you, I knew that you will not let me live at home, now in school also. why hmm WHY*in angry voice with shout*

Taehyung - *he hold ronak hand and turned her and cross her arm in back* yes because its fun. Because I find comfort when I see you suffer.* he pulled her hand more and its painful for her* And this is just the beginning, you are not suffering properly yet.

*She got irritated and push him and was about to leave when Tae grabbed her wrist once again and pulled her towards him*

Yn - what the actual hell are you doing is this leave my hand. i said leave my hand.

Taehyung - Go after listening to the whole thing first.

Yn - fine tell. Because your all thing are bullsh*t but mybe this is useful.

Taehyung - What I was saying to you was that...............you still haven't found out what happened to you. *with death glare*

Yn - One more shit cant you tell something sensful and nice by the way what do u mean by this i still don't understand.

taehyung - You know you're in big trouble. So whatever I say, you do it, understand that otherwise you will regret it.

Yn - if you are thinking I'm afraid to u? So you are wrong, I am not one to get easily intimidated.

Taehyung- Today you got scared and cried, now see what I do. *Smirk*