𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝔹𝕠𝕪𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 (𝕆𝕓𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕚)

Age: 15

{1st POV}

"Dad it's really not that big of a deal!" I exclaimed. "Oh yes it is, what makes you think it's not important?" He said back. "It's just a silly boyfriend, you don't have to get so mad about him." I said. 

We've been arguing for the past hour about my boyfriend, (B/N). "I'm not mad, but I'm meeting him, tonight, at 7PM sharp." He said, then left. I sighed. Sometimes I like having a protective dad, but it's so troublesome. If he doesn't like (B/N), will I still be able to be his girlfriend? 

Dad might even interrogate him later, that'll be so embarrassing! I'm going to end my life right here right now. 

Me and (B/N) met during the Final Selection, and we kept in contact after we both survived the 7 nights. We became very good friends after and eventually both started dating. I didn't think that it was a big deal but my dad of course always makes it one. 

{Earlier}

I couldn't keep it secret anymore. I need to tell my dad about (B/N). I know this is a stupid idea but if I don't tell him he'll find out anyways and then I'll be in even more trouble. "Dad I have something to tell you." I said, towering over him since his height is pretty low. 

"What." He said. 

"I sort of have a boyfriend." I said, my hand slipping up my other arm, feeling kind of sacred to what he'll say next. "You have a WHAT?!" He said, pointing at you. Oh nah.

"How old he?" 

"Same age as me."

"How tall?" 

"Why the hell does that matter?" 

"How tall?"

"Oh my gosh, 5'7."

"How long have you known this guy?"

"1 year, calm down with the questions dad."

"What race is he?"

"JAPANESE. STOP ASKING SO MANY QUESTIONS."

"I'M YOUR FATHER DON'T YELL AT ME."

And that's when we started arguing. He would ask non-stop questions which lead me to start yelling at him which lead him to start yelling at me. 

{Present}

"(B/N), are you okay to come for dinner at 7PM to meet my dad?" I asked him over the phone. "Oh yeah sure, but why do you ask so suddenly?" He replied back. "I told my dad about you and he wants to meet you right away." I said. Please don't think I have a weird dad. I mean I do but please.

"No problem, do I need to wear anything specific?" He asked. 

"No it's okay, maybe just something more than casual but a little less than formal, in the middle you know." I said. "I also have some rules cause he's really strict." 

"Uhhh okay, what are they." He asked. "No swearing, no yelling, no bad manners, greet him with respect, no weird jokes, and that's about it." 

"Sounds easy, got it." 

We talked for a little while until I hung up. 

I gotta prepare. It was far from 7 but I still felt quite panicky. My dad had a light mission and would come home at around 6:30. 

{5 hours later}

It's finally 7. My heart was beating, why is this so nerve wrecking? It should not be this stressful. My boyfriend is going to show up any minute now and my dad is going to be so weird!

My dad was waiting quietly at the table, doing literally nothing while I here freaking out. "Why are you nervous? If anything, your boyfriend should be the one who's nervous." My dad said. I responded with, "I just hope you'll approve of him."

"Is there a reason why I shouldn't approve of him?" He asked. "No..."

The doorbell then rung, my heart skipped a beat. He's right, why am I so nervous? He'll probably accept him, right? 

I opened the door, greeting my boyfriend. "Hello sir, it's good to finally meet you." He said, and bowed to my dad. "My pleasure." He said in response. I could tell (B/N) was nervous but he was trying his best to look confident. 

"Come in, you're very welcomed here." My dad said. "Thank you." (B/N) said as he stepped into the house, taking his shoes off in the process.

We all sat down at the table, it was very quiet and tense. "Thank you for the food." We all said and started eating. It was SO awkward. 

My dad was staring at (B/N), it seems as if he was studying him or something. His features and his expression. "I like your snake." He said to my dad, trying to start a conversation.

"Well he doesn't like you." He replied back. What a lie. 

"Oh... What's his name?" He asked. "Kaburamaru." 

"That's pretty." 

"Thanks."

Awkward silence filled the air again. We just ate our food in silence until my dad decided to break the silence. "So you're a demon slayer right?" My dad asked. "Yeah." He said, not showing any specific emotion. 

"Why did you become a demon slayer?" He asked (B/N). 

He responded with, "I just wish for the world to become safer, and I don't believe that innocent people should die in the hands of those nasty demons." I honestly believed the same. I first started to train to become a demon slayer cause I wanted to look cool like my dad, but after I felt more compelled to become one because of the actual idea of being a demon slayer. 

My dad nodded at his response. "And what rank are you exactly?" 

I deadpanned at my dads second question. Is he seriously going to interrogate him? Should I stop him or would it lead out to a fight and make things more awkward?

"My rank is tsuchinoe." He replied pretty fast, seeming to expect this question. "Nice, and what are your intentions with my daughter?" He asked. I for real was about to end my life. 

It was an awkward question but I'm kind of curious to what (B/N) would respond to this. "I love her a lot and my intentions are to make her happy as long as I live." He said, laughing nervously. SO CUTE. I smiled at him. 

The night continued with a lot of awkward questions and I found out a lot more about my boyfriend than I thought. I'm glad to have an amazing boyfriend like (B/N). And I'm glad to have my father, Obanai Iguro.