𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕊 𝔟𝕖𝕥 𝕐𝕠𝕊𝕣 𝔜𝕚𝕣𝕀𝕥 𝕂𝕚𝕀𝕀 + 𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕀 𝔹𝕠𝕪𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 (𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕠𝕓𝕊)

Age: 15

{3rd POV}

"I love you." (Y/N) said to her boyfriend. "I love you too." He said back. It was the end of a long school day, and they were both outside. (Y/N) usually walks home by herself due to her mom being busy with missions but little did she know her mom was watching their whole interaction.

'Who is that?' Shinobu thought to herself while smiling in an empty way.

(B/N) leaned in, to kiss your lips, you blushed and closed your eyes. You had never kissed someone before even though you're already 15. He kissed your lips and then you guys both opened your eyes.

"Ara ara, who's this (Y/N)?" Your mom came out of nowhere and asked. You jumped and backed away quickly from (B/N). "M-mom! What're you doing here?" You asked, surprised. "I wanted to pick up my beloved daughter since I had no missions today, who is this hmm?" She asked with her signature smile.

"Um, this is my boyfriend. (B/N)." You said awkwardly. "It's very nice to meet you, ma'am." (B/N) said and bowed low.

"It's very nice to meet you too. I am (Y/N)'s mom, Shinobu Kocho." She said with a close-eyed smile.

They talked for a little, mostly small talk, while you stood there awkwardly. "Well, we gotta head out. Bye (B/N)-san, I approve of you. For now." She smiled again.

I groaned and followed my mom as she left. "Bye." I said to him. "See you." He said back, smiling slightly.

'She seems nice...I guess.' (B/N) thought.