𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕕 (𝕆𝕓𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕚)

Age: 10

{3rd POV}

(Y/N) is finally at that age where periods come in. Obanai hadn't explained to her about that stuff because he thought that she was too young still. Looks like he's too late to explain now.

(Y/N) was walking to the bathroom. 'Another boring day of training, why did I put myself into this?' She thought. Her stomach had been hurting the entire day. And it wasn't like a constipated stomach pain or hunger pain. It was something else. She also felt moody and wanted to sleep in for some reason. She always wanted to sleep in but today she felt the need to sleep even more.

She pissed and she smelled something. 'That stinks ew what.' She thought, plugging her nose. She wiped and saw blood all over the toilet paper. Oh my. Her face suddenly felt hot as she was quite nervous.

"DO I HAVE CANCER??" She yelled. Tears then came down her eyes, she was scared and confused to why there was so much blood and why everything was hurting. Her head was hurting, her vagina was bleeding out, she felt lightheaded now that she was crying, and her stomach was about to burst. She wiped more blood, 'What if I bleed out? Should I yell for dad?' She asked herself.

Meanwhile, Obanai was making some rice balls for lunch. He was slightly humming to himself until Kaburamaru started hissing. "What's wrong?" He asked him. Kaburamaru then started dragging Obanai towards the bathroom. He was confused and was about to leave when he heard slight sniffles coming from there. Were you crying?

He knocked on the door. "Everything okay?" He asked. "Yeah, it's fine..." She responded

"No it's not!" She said, letting out a sob. "I think I have cancer."

"What... WHAT?"

"Can I come in?? What happened?" He asked, trying not to scare her too much. "My private part is bleeding and I don't know why. Everything hurts." She said, sniffling while more tears were falling down her face.

'Oh so that's it." Obanai thought. "You don't have cancer, don't worry (Y/N)." He said gently. "Then what is it?"

"It's a natural thing that happens to all females. Here, I'll get you what you need. Just stay there." He said as he then left, quickly getting the sanitary items needed.

He gave her the items and waited for her to come out. When she did, he instantly hugged her, which he doesn't do much. She hugged back, with some dried tears still on her face. "Are you feeling better?" He asked. "Sort of, thanks for helping. But I don't understand what this is. Why do only women get it?"

He then explained all the basic sex education that she needed to know, mostly about periods and pregnancy. "You're growing up, I'm proud of you." He said, smiling slightly.