𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝔾𝕖𝕥 ℍ𝕦𝕣𝕥 (𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕠𝕓𝕦)

Age: 8

You refer to Shinobu as your mom because you can't remember your old parents that died.

{1st POV}

My mom, Shinobu had a hashira meeting. I insisted to come because I wanted to meet all her friends. I didn't actually expect her to say yes, but I'm not complaining.

As we arrived, I didn't really know what was going on. "Why the hell is there a child?" A guy with white hair and scars said. I smiled and waved at him. He gave me a look of disgust.

"Everyone, this is my daughter (Y/N). I know this is not what the meetings about but she really wanted to meet you guys." My mom said. I noticed a boy tied up on the ground with a box. Who is that? Maybe that's what their meeting is about.

Some of the hashira's introduced themselves to me. One that didn't was a boy with black hair and blue eyes. I went up to him because he looked interesting and he was away from all the others.

"Hello! What's your name?" I asked, looking up at him. He glanced down at me, his cold glare seeming to soften a little. "Giyuu Tomioka." He answered.

"That's a pretty name." I said, smiling at him brightly. He thanked me dryly. Some other stuff happened, the boy who was tied on the ground headbutted the guy with scars and there was a lot of blood. "Oh my, this was the wrong meeting to bring her." Shinobu said.

She tried covering my eyes but I just stared at the blood in awe. So beautiful.

I wasn't really paying attention to the rest of the meeting but there was a guy we all had to bow down with a weird looking forehead named 'The Master.' Once the meeting was done, the master left and everyone started talking amongst themselves.

"A demon in the corps? What is the master even thinking?" Someone said. "If the master approves, then I approve." Another person said. I didn't even know what they were talking about.

The conversation eventually died down so I went to this guy who had a snake over his shoulders. "That snake looks kind of creepy." I said. "You look creepy, dumb brat." He said. I glared at him and his snake. "I was just making an observation, it wasn't an insult." I said to him. Shinobu was watching, but she didn't say anything. Maybe it was a way for you guys to get closer.

"And my observation about you is that you're an ugly hoe." He said back.

"What's a hoe?" I asked him.

"You." He said.

Before I could say anything more, his stupid snake bit me. "OW OW OW!" I yelled while backing away from him. "You deserve it, get lost." He said. My mom then showed up, with a handkerchief, stopping my cut from bleeding more.

"My my, Obanai-san. Hurting my daughter right in front of me?" She asked him. I hugged my moms leg while she had her hand on my back.

"She insulted my snake."

She responded back with, "Does it look like I care? Do you want to die?" She was smiling creepily while saying so. Even I got chills.