𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝔹𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕕 (𝕆𝕓𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕚)

Age: 8

{3rd POV}

(Y/N) let's out a huge sob as she ran into her fathers arms.

A boy had hit you in school, and you got sent home because apparently it was your fault? You ran home, hoping that your father wouldn't be out on a mission.

Your father accepted the hug and hugged back. He rubbed his hand up and down your back, trying his best to comfort you even though he's horrible at it.

"What happened (Y/N)? Why are you home so early?" He asked you. You lifted your face from his chest and the first thing he noticed was your bleeding nose. "What the hell happened to your nose?" He said, sounding surprised.

"A kid punched me, and they sent me home cause' they said it's my fault!" You said, still crying. You weren't crying because of the pain. You were crying because of how unfair it was that they sent you home and not him.

"What happened? Who did it?" He asked, worried.

{Earlier}

"I heard that girl has a freakish dad who has a snake. And weird eyes too!" Some boy in your class yelled to his friend. He was clearly saying it loud so you could hear it too.

I glared at him. "At least I have a dad. Fatherless bitch."

Tears welled up in his eyes and he stormed up to you. "How dare you, what makes you think you can say that?!" He yelled at you.

"You were talking crap about my dad, I can say whatever I want." I said.

He then punched you straight in the nose, it sent you flying.

{Present}

"I'm sorry that happened to you. Here." He said. He got a tissue and wiped your nose. "Keep wiping the blood away, I'll be right back." He said, leaving the room. You wondered where he was going.

Obanai was walking to your school, not caring about the little kids who were eyeing him weirdly. He entered your school, asking a random kid where the office is. After the kid told him, they whimpered and ran away. Why were they so scared?

"Excuse me, are you the head of this school?" Obanai asked the principle. "Yes, do you need something?" She asked him.

"My child got hit today, and got sent home? Care to explain why?" He asked her.

"Oh. You're (Y/N)'s dad." She said in disgust. He glared at her. "Miss (Y/N) was making fun of a boy for having no father, and called him a very inappropriate word." She said.

"He also was making fun of her, and he's the one who physically hurt her." Obanai argued against the lady. He honestly did not care that (Y/N) called the boy a bitch. He deserved it.

"Well-"

"Forget it. Just tell me the boys name." He said. She looked at him suspiciously. "(First Name) (Last Name)."

And in a second, he was gone.

Let's just say the boy didn't go to school the next few weeks.