𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝔾𝕖𝕥 ℍ𝕦𝕣𝕥 (𝔾𝕚𝕪𝕦𝕦)

Age: 5 

(Takes place 2 months after the How You Meet chapter).

{1st POV}

It's been 2 months since I almost got killed by that ugly thing. And when I met my saviour who saved me! Who I really want to be my dad. I didn't get his name which is really sad...but I still think of him sometimes. 

He led me to a place where it's more safe, a town that had some shelter. I begged him like five times for him to be my dad and he said no every single time. 

Eventually he left, saying he had somewhere to be. Now it's been two months and I still haven't seen him. I ended up leaving the town, there was no food for me to hunt and the people were so rude. 

I'm back in the forest. I found a way to hide from those weird creatures. The man never told me what they're called, but I know they're dangerous. They kill, I still have a mark from the cut I got so long ago. 

Every day of my life, I wish to have parents. I wouldn't even mind if I only had one parent. I just need someone. It gets lonely never talking to anyone. Part of me left that town because I see kids all the time with their nice parents, while I'm living alone on the streets with no one.

As I walk through the relaxing forest, I don't even know where I am. I've just been walking for a few days now. My legs have gotten used to it since I've basically been homeless for the past year. After walking for another few hours, I see a familiar man. The guy who saved me before! He's the really cool one who I asked to be my dad, too bad he said no. 

Maybe I can convince him this time?

I sprint over to him even though my legs hurt really bad, and he turns around before I am even close to him. Wow, how did he know I was here?

"Hello...?" He sounded questioning as he spoke quietly. 

"Hi! Do you remember me? I'm (Y/N)!" I said, with a small smile on my face. "Oh...Yeah I do." He said. 

"I never got your name, you saved me so I wanna know." I said. "My name is Giyuu Tomioka. Why are you out in the forest again? I brought you to a safe place for a reason. It's dangerous out here, remember?" He said, his voice very firm. I wonder if he actually cares about me or not. Probably not. 

"That place was anything but safe, plus the forest feels better! And there's more food. Hey, I have a question." I said. He sighed, probably upset about the fact that I'm back in the forest. 

"What's your question...?"

"So like, wanna be my dad now? You said no before, but what about now?" I said, looking up at him innocently. He glanced down at me, with his neutral glare as per usual. 

"No." He replied to me. Well it was worth a shot. 

"Pleaseeeeeeee Giyuu. Pretty please? With a cherry on top? Please be my dad?" I sort of beg, not caring what he thinks of me. I honestly wouldn't want anyone else to be my dad, he's so cool with his cool sword and cool hair and cool clothes. I want to look like him so bad. 

"No. I'm not being your dad." He confirmed. A small frown formed on my face. "Anyways, I'm taking you back to the city. Even if there is no food, it's safer there than out here. Come on." He said. 

I sighed and grumbled something under my breath. I wish I had parents. Especially him, I wish he was my dad. Life would be so much better if I had a dad like him. There's no use in complaining though. 

He lead me back to the nearest village, and left me just like last time. I sighed, sad that I was alone again. It gets lonely, having nobody to talk to. When I grow up, I want to look just as cool as Giyuu.