ℍ𝕠𝕨 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥 (𝔾𝕚𝕪𝕦𝕦)

Age: 5

{3rd POV}

(Y/N) is a 5 year old girl, one that has no parents. She has no idea who her parents are and has been living in the streets for years. Well, more like forest. Her parents had abandoned her at the age of 4 and left her to fend for herself. She would've died if she hadn't begged for help from certain people. 

(Y/N) would beg people for food or money, using her small, cute, child appearance to advantage. But the little girl wished for something more. 

She wished for a father or mother figure, someone to care for her. Someone to rely on, so that she wouldn't have to always beg for things. But everyone she would ask would say no. Her old mother used to call her ugly, so she thought that maybe it was because of her looks that no one wanted her. 

Walking through the forest at night, she continues walking and resting like every day. It was a lot for a child her age, to live by herself all alone in a forest. It was scary at times too, there were a lot of weird things lurking in the forest. She usually just runs away really fast. 

But this time, this thing lurking in the forest wouldn't let her outrun him. (Y/N) gasped as she heard another noise in the forest. She was about to start running, when it jumped at her. It was some freaky looking monster thing. 

She screamed loudly and it's nails dug into her arm, stopping her from running away. She continues to scream, hoping someone would help. 

"Stop screaming you brat! Either way you're going to die so just shut up." The demon said to her. She continued screaming, not caring what he was saying. (Y/N) squirmed making it harder for the demon to even touch her with his other hand. 

As the demon was about to bite your neck, you close your eyes and accept your fate, waiting for death. 

A few seconds pass and you feel yourself falling from the demons grasp. You fall on your butt on the ground as your eyes open widely. 

Looking down at the demon, you see an ugly creature decaying as it's head is decapitated. You look away, scared of the blood and how ugly everything was. 

Standing above you is a a man with spiky black hair, a half red, half other coloured haori that was sitting over his black clothes. 

"H-hello?" You say softly while looking up at him, intimidated. He glances at you with a neutral face, no emotion shown. "Are you alright...?" He asked you in a stoic voice. 

He is carrying a funky blue sword and you assumed that the sword is what cut the demons head off. 

"No...My arm is bleeding! And what is that thing?! Are you gonna kill me with that sword?" You ask him, your voice faltering in nervousness. 

"No, I won't...I'm a demon slayer, that creature what was attacking you is what I kill..." He said casually, as if you're not a 5 year old kid. You whimper quietly, still overwhelmed by everything. Not only that, but your arm is bleeding out. 

"Is it okay if I check your arm...?" He asked. You look at him, wondering if it's okay to trust him. After a few seconds, you nod at him slowly. 

You let go of your bleeding arm, and some blood drops to the ground. Your eyes widen at the sight of your blood. "Hey it's fine, just look at me while I fix it." He said gently, trying to distract you from the blood. 

As he cleans the wound, you try your best to look at his face like he told you to do so. After he cleans the wound and bandages it, you decide that you really like this guy. The small girl wants him to be her dad. 

You look up at him and stand up, still processing everything that happened. "Thank you sir..." You say while bowing. He nodded at the small girl. "No problem. What are you doing alone at night?" He asked you. 

"I'm walking around, looking for somewhere to sleep." You say, standing up and looking around nervously. It's bound for you to be nervous, there was a demon that hurt you, and now there's a handsome guy standing right above you, asking you questions. 

"You don't have anywhere to go? Where are your parents?" He asked you, concerned. You found this guy to be really cool looking, and wanted him to be your dad. 

"I don't have any parents. Maybe you should be my dad!" You smile at him innocently. His eyes widen a little as he glanced back at your pure eyes. "Um...what?" 

"Be my dad. You're really cool." You say to him. 

"No, absolutely not." He said back. He seemed to be a little annoyed even though you look adorable to him. "Pleaseeeee." You asked again. "No." He answered.

"But I need a dad. You seem like you would be a good dad." You said, even though you have no idea what a good dad is like. He sighed, shaking his head once more.

"I'll walk you to the nearest shelter, and no. I won't be your dad."