100

A/n: This chapter contains malexmale sexual imagery and mentions of blood. You have been warned!

"NO! We're too late! He has them... he has both of them." Dustin shouted as they rushed into the room where Lizzy was supposed to be in. There was no sign there was a struggle but they figured it was because she didn't know Vecna had taken over Billy's body. 

"Shit! What do we do?" Steve asked them. 

"We return to base and inform the others about this... then try to figure out where to begin our search for Lizzy." Nancy declared before all of them rushed down the hallway, trying to hurry to the front door. 

"But where would he take her?" Lucas asked.  

"Well-- he wouldn't have taken her back to his old house." Nancy pointed out, "He'll know that we'll probably go there first. So he has to have another hideout." 

"I don't know. I mean-- things changed since he's been on this our this side. So I doubt he knows any specific places here." Robin suggested. 

"You forget, Vecna has psychic abilities. He could map out a hide-out with his own mind and we wouldn't even know it." Dustin reminded them. 

"That is if he stayed on our side. What's to say he didn't return to the Upside Down with Lizzy and Gwen?" Max questioned them. 

"She-- does have a point." Dustin agreed. 

"Okay, but would he send her there? I mean, if she doesn't know he's Vecna, wouldn't he like to keep it on the down-low? It wouldn't make sense for him to just up and reveal himself to her by opening a portal to the Upside Down?" Erica said. 

"Unless Lizzy figured out he's Vecna then all bets are off and he's free to drag her into the Upside Down." Suzy  explained. 

"Oh-- I hope she's not in that place. I can't take another moment-- Hey! Where's Eddie?" Steve asked, causing everyone to come to complete halt. Slowly Steve turned around to find Eddie standing stiff as a corpse, staring off into space. 

"Eddie? Eddie!" Steve called out to him while he stumbled over towards him. As he got closer, he noticed Eddie's eyes were turning a shade of scarlet. He didn't understand what was happening till he gaze over to where Eddie was staring at. There were a couple of doctors swarming around a patient, hurrying to bandaged their leg, which was quickly soaking each cloth with gusts of blood. 

"Eddie, no! No, Eddie!" Steve ordered him, but could see it was pointless when he saw Eddie's teeth growing longer than what was normal. He didn't wait for Eddie to pounce like he had done with him earlier. Steve took hold of Eddie's hand and hurried him to the nearest restroom. As quickly as he entered, Steve searched the stalls to ensure they were empty before shoving Eddie to the last stall. 

"Eddie, come back to man. You need to get control of yourself." Steve ordered Eddie as he lightly shook him to try and knock some sense into him. However, Eddie's eyes glowed a darker shade of red as he bared his teeth and hissed at Steve. He opened his mouth to try and reason with Eddie, but he was getting it through his head that perhaps Eddie wasn't in the mood to listen to reason. Steve was trying to figure out a way to get through Eddie's head when he felt himself being shoved up against the stall's door. 

Without warning, Eddie snuck his teeth back into Steve's neck. A surge of pleasure rushed through the pit of his stomach and loins as he felt Eddie picking up his legs and wrapping them around his waist. Steve began cursing under his breath as he began thinking about the time he teased Nancy when he found her vampire love novels she read for fun. He had laughed at the the parts where after the vampire bite the protagonist, then they were overcome with this sudden urge of lust... 

Turns out it was true. 

Steve flung his head back as he felt Eddie rubbing himself against Steve's pelvis; Eddie's nails dug into his waist, piercing through the fabric of his jeans and into his skin. Drips of cold sweat slithered down Steve's brow while his heart pounded within his ears. He felt like this would never end till Eddie's fangs retreated from his neck, pulling with them the arousal and excitement from his being and leaving him in a panting mess. 

"I-- I think I may be starting to get the hang of this-- Steve? Steve, are you okay?" Eddie asked, wiping the back of his hand against his lips. He glanced up to see Steve was pale but with a flush of pink in his cheeks. Steve's eyes were pulled back in their eye sockets while his lips were slightly parted. 

"Steve... Steve? Steve!" Eddie called out as he gently poked Steve's shoulder to try to get some reaction out of him. Eddie release his hold on Steve's legs, but Steve collapsed into Eddie's arms, panting against his chest. 

"Steve?" Eddie called out again. Finally Steve was able to lift his head to look Eddie in the eye. 

"Please-- leave--" Steve whispered under his breath. Eddie opened his mouth to protest but shut it when Steve's glance turned into a glare. Eddie shuffled around Steve as he hurried out of the stall and ran out of the bathroom.