Chapter 23

CONRAD

I didn't forget her birthday. Not once in her whole life have I forgotten her birthday. That was always a special day in the summer house.

It was dinner time now and she had chosen tacos. We were all sitting around the table talking. Well, everyone else was talking I was just sitting there watching her.

"Could you be a little happier?" Jeremiah whispers in my ear nudging at my side.

"Could you mind your own business?" I say back and he gives me a look of disgust.

"On her birthday?"

"I don't care" I move my body away. I do care.

He shakes his head.

I focus back on her again. She's talking to my mom and Belly about something.

I watch as her phone screen lights up and she looks at it.

Y/N

My phone lights up due to a text from Jack asking me where I am.

I look at the time, damn we didn't have dinner until late. It's 8:30 now.

"Uhm if you guys would like to join me Trevor is having a party for my birthday tonight if you'd like to come" I announced to the table.

"I'm in!" My mom jokes and everyone laughs.

"I do have to get going so who's in?" Everyone besides the moms and Conrad raises there hands.

I give him a sad glance but replace it quickly. "Alright then let's go!"

We all get up thanking the moms for dinner and pile into my car.

"I'll be designated driver since I know the rest of you won't" Steven laughs as we pull out.

Once we arrive at the party the music is blaring.

I text Jack that I just walked in and I find him immediately. He puts a birthday crown on my head.

"Birthday Princess Everyone" he announces and people around us clap. I smile and thank everyone.

Jeremiah comes over and wraps his arm around my waist as we navigate the crowd to find drinks.

"You look sexy tonight" Jeremiah whispers in my ear kissing the side of my head. I smile at him then kiss his lips.

We get drinks from a cooler and walk around some more until we eventually find space on the dance floor.

We dance while laughing at each other until Jack comes over.

"We're gonna do your birthday cake" he says to me touching my arm.

"Yay!" I say laughing. I tell Jeremiah and he follows.

Jack brings us over into a large kitchen area.

"YO TURN DOWN THE MUSIC!" He yells and the person standing close to the speaker turns it down.

"WE ARE GOING TO SING HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Jack yells and everyone claps. He lights the candles on the cake as everyone lay's their eyes on me. I push my hair out of the way.

As everyone's singing happy birthday and filming I look around. Someone catches my eye sipping on a beer leaning up against the wall watching me closely.