Nearly Escaped

Omg. Slightly over 100 views. I'm really happy. It may not be as much as the other hiroxreader books that get over 1k reads but I'm really happy.

**Let's just say that you've gone to multiple bot fights. You've won each and everyone of them.**

"N/N. Do you have to go? You just went to a bot fight a couple of days ago," Daniel whined.

"I didn't win much money last time. The money I won is almost all gone. I need to go. I cannot let us be bankrupt," you said putting a hand on his shoulder.

He gave you a sad smile and said, "I know but, I just don't want you to get hurt again."

"I will be more careful this time," you said turning around and heading towards your motorcycle. You hopped on, waved goodbye to your brother, and headed to the nearest bot fight. You had a portion of what was left of the money in your pocket.

The bot fight was in a dark alley a few miles away from your house. You recognized many of the people there. You had gone so often that many of them knew you as 'hoodie'. You never showed your face and it was always covered by your hoodie and a pair of sunglasses.

(Sorry for the bad nickname. I couldn't think of anything else)

You looked for Yama. He was in the middle, laughing at a crying boy. You looked at him with disgust. You knew Yama only fought kids who he knew he could beat.

"Well, that match is over. Who's next?" he said looking around. Just as you were about to move forward, another boy with black messy hair came forward and volunteered.

Yama laughed and asked "What's your name kid?"

"Hiro. My name is Hiro," he said.

"Alright then Hiro. You gotta pay to play," he said. The boy out a few crumpled dollars on the silver tray and pulled out a very weak looking robot. Yama snickered and tore the robot into pieces in the first few seconds of the match. A smile grew on your face.

"I guess the game is over," Yama said almost bursting into laughter.

"Wait. I have more money," Hiro said pulling out a stack of money. Yama smiled and started the match again. Hiro's bot quickly became whole again and welcoming face became red. The bot quickly tore off Yama's bot's head off (I didn't know exactly how to put that sorry). Hiro smiled and grabbed his bot and money.

Hiro's POV

I smiled to myself as I walked away. Suddenly, a hand landed on my shoulder. I turned around to see an angry Yama. He held me tightly by the collar of my shirt.

"No one beats Yama," he said breathing heavily. A couple of guys were behind him. One of them yanled me out of Yama's arms and raised his fist. I saw a figure ij the dorner of my eye lookong at us,

"Put the boy down," the figure firmly said.

"Who do you think your talking... oh it's you," he said loosening his grip.

"What did I say about controlling your anger issues?" she said seeming like a mother. He dropped me to the ground.

"Use your words not your fist," he grumbled. I have never seen anyone control Yama's minions like they did. I turned to see who it was he was talking to. It was a girl with a hood and sunglasses covering her face. She had a pair of jean shorts on, a F/C sweater, and a pair of black converse.

"Good. Now leave the boy alone and be a good little Yama," she said walking towards him. He backed up and gave a slow nod. I was stunned. Yama and his minions never listened to anybody. "Stop bothering innocent people. He only beat you in a bot fight. there is no need to beat a kid who won fair and square," she turned and looked at me, "You. Come on. Let's fight."