Leaving

I packed my things into the cubes and placed them in my purse. The gang spent most of the time with me since I didn't know when the next time I would see them.

We laughed and ate almost everything in the café. We road Baymax over the city and enjoyed the view.

Eventually it was time for me to meet Ms. Stone. I grabbed my bag and went to the car. The ride was silent. No one spoke a single word.

As we arrived I could see child services waiting for me. I slowly stepped out of the car and saw as they aproached us.

"Hello. Are you Miss. Y/n L/n?" a women with dark brown hair and green eyes asked.

"Yes. Who are you?"

"I'm Raven Stone. We talked on the phone earlier today. Child services will place you into a foster home meanwhile we sort out the current situation. Unfortunately we will only be able to talk in about a week or two," she explained. I nodded as two men grabbed my bags.

"Where will I be staying? Am I gonna be able to attend SFIT? Can I see my friends?" I asked.

"Once you are placed in a foster home you will be able to attend school and see your friends after a few days. Child services is still looking for a home. We will find out in a few hours," she answered.

She looked at her watch and gasped.

"We must go. I have an important meeting to go to. Say your farewells and get in the car," she said before talking with one of the men.

Aunt Cass tackled me into a hug as tears ran down her face.

"Aunt Cass please don't cry. I won't be gone for long. I'll see you soon," I said holding back tears of my own.

Tadashi hugged me and kissed my forehead. The others gathered into a group hug and told me it would be alright.

I sighed as I walked up to Hiro. He kissed me passionately and sighed as we parted.

"I'm gonna miss your sweet lips," he said chuckling a little bit. This only brought a small blush to my face.

"I'm won't be gone for long. I'll be able to see you to see you soon, knucklehead," I said messing up his hair.

"Not the hair. I had gotten it just right," he said playfully. I laughed as I walked to the car. I waved goodbye and took a seat. The car slowly drove away leaving me to wonder about what would happen.

Would I stay in a foster home forever?

Would I be sent back to H/t?

What if I never see Hiro again?

~~~~~
Hey reader chan. Sorry for the short chap. Atleast I've been updating, right? Working on the next chapter and I'm hoping to publishing it soon.

Please Comment vote and share.

love101penguin