Distant

Decided not to make a part 2. Sorry reader chan.

Your POV

I slowly got out of bed and headed for the bathroom. I looked at myself and saw my tear stained face. I sighed.

Why? Why such mean words? Am I really that bad?

I got ready for school and headed for the kitchen. Seana was already eating and the twins were still asleep.

"Hey, I talked to Hiro yesterdy," Seana said.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"Nothing. Just a simple talk," she said eating.

I tilted my head and glared at her.

"Fine. I may or may not have thrown a few punches," she murmured.

"Seana," I groaned as I started eating breakfast.

"Hey. If someone hurts my friends I turn into a momma tiger and destroy them," she said trying to act scary.

"You're not scary you know," I said.

"Yes I am. I'm a freaking giant tiger ready to kill," she then hissed at me like at cat.

"No. You're more like at newly born kitten," I said.

"No. I am at giant fierce tiger," she said.

"If by fierce you mean cuddly and adorable than yes," I said getting up.

"I'm not cuddly. Fear me," she said tackling me to the ground. I just laughed and pushed her off.

"I gotta go. By miss adorable baby kitten," I said heading for the door. She whined as I got to my motorcycle. I only recently got it back from the shop.

I drove all the way to school and quickly got to my lab. I sighed as I closed the door.

I wasn't scared. I was just nervous. I didn't want to see him after Seana had beaten him up last night. I sat down just as someone knocked on the door. I hesitated but asked who it was.

"It's Tadashi. Can I come in?"

"Yeah it's open," I yelled back. I pretended to work on a blueprint for my next project as he sat next to me.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Just stopping by to see if your okay," he said with worry lurking in his voice.

"I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be okay?"

"Well, Hiro was ambushed yesterday. He got beat up pretty bad," he said.

"Oh, alright," I said not caring.

"What do you mean 'alright'? He's your boyfriend," he said surprised.

"Make that ex-boyfriend," I said showing him the text messages. I layed down on my little couch.

"What? This isn't like him. He would never do this. He loved you," he said in shock,

"That's what I thought too until I called him," I said as the memories flooded back in. Tears threatened to fall but I held them back.

"It wasn't you was it?"

"What?"

"It wasn't you who hurt him yesterday, was it?"

"No. After he called me I cried my eyes out and fell asleep," I replied.

"Who else could it be then?"

"I'm not even sure," I lied.

"I'm gonna go check up on him," he said while getting up and walked out without another word.

I sighed and closed my eyes.

Why do only bad things happen to me?

Hey reader chan. Sorry for the delay. I've been busy with some competitions I have. Don't worry. I'm already working on the next chapter. Please Comment vote and share. Love you guys so much.

Love101penguin