Teaching Lessons

Seana's Pov

I am so pissed right now. No one hurts my friend and I mean NO ONE. If you hurt my friends I hurt them ten times harder. I grabbed Y/n's keys and walked to her motorcycle (yes, I brought it back). I turned on the engine and headed for the café. I had to show this guy a piece of my mind. I got there quickly and took out my phone. I remembered his number when I looked at the messages.

Come me in the alleys now

It took him a second to reply.

Who are you? What do you want?

Just come to the alleys. No questions asked. I just need to talk to you.

I waited patiently as he walked outside. My hood covered my face and I had my fingerless gloves on. He stopped a few feet in front of me.

"What do you want?" he asked. I stood quietly as my blood boiled. This was the guy that broke my best friend's heart. He never deserved her.

"I said what do you want?" he repeated impatiently. I walked up to him and punched him. He stumbled back and fell.

"Ow. Why did you do that?" he said rubbing his jaw. His nose was bleeding.

"You broke my friends heart. Now I'm gonna break you," I snarled at him.

His eyes widened but before he could say anything I kicked his face. He groaned as he tried to get back up. I kicked him again before he was able to get back up. He tried to kick me but I dodged. I punched him in the face several time almost making his toot gap bigger. I grabbed him by his hair and I pinned him against the wall. He yelled as he tried to get out of my grip.

"W-who are you?"

"I'm the one teaching you a lesson you son a b*tch," I screamed. I kneed him in his soft spot and threw him to the floor. I was about to kick him again before I felt myself being pushed down. Pain shot through my back. I looked up and saw an older guy helping the stupid moron.

"Hiro, are you okay?" he asked. I growled at him and got back up.  I ran back towards the motorcycle and started the engine.

"Hey come back here," I heard someone call out. I ignored then and started to drive as fast as I could back home. I rushed in and went to my room. I locked the door behind me and went straight to bed.

I didn't regret doing what I did. I just wish the guy didn't come out and stop me. He deserved what he got. He's just a fucking jerk. I hate him so much. No one hurts my friends unless the want a piece of me.

~~~~~~

Finally updated reader chan. Hope you like it. There's gonna be a part two.