(INSERT NAME HERE)

I didn't know how to name it. If you guys have a better idea on how to name this then please tell me.

Your POV

I finished my report and was finally caught up with my work. I sighed as I finally able to relax.

I decided to take a quick nap when I heard my phone ring. I looked around but I didn't see it anywhere. I searched my room but I couldn't find it.

I decided to call it since I couldn't figure out where it was. As I was typing in my number, I came to a realize that my phone was in my hand.

I groaned and face palmed. It started ringing again and saw it was Aunt Cass. I answered with a casual 'hey'.

"Hello, Y/N. I'm sorry if it's a bad time to call. I know you're trying to catch up on your work and all."

"No, it's fine. I just finished my last report anyways."

"Oh, well that's great," Cass said enthusiastically.

"Anyways, why did you call? Did you need Haruhi to come and help you out?"

"No, although I could use a little help, no. I'm actually calling because there's a package for you."

"Really? When did it arrive?"

"About 15 minutes ago. This young man with green eyes, I think, dropped it off."

'Yoshi,' I immediately thought.

"I'll be right over. I'll bring Haruhi too."

"Alright. See you in a bit. Bye," she said before she hung up.

I grabbed my phone and my wallet and placed it in my purse.

"Haruhi. We're going to visit Aunt Cass," I called out.

He quickly rushed into my room and smiled. "Does that mean I get to help her out today?"

"Yeah. She said she could use a little help so you can help her if you're up for it."

"Heck yeah, I'm up for it. Let me go put on my shoes and then we can go," he said before rushing off to his room. I chuckled to myself before grabbing my keys and heading to the door.

I walked into the living room and opened the front door only to have Haruhi rush past me. He jumped on my motorcycle and waited impatiently as I locked the door.

I've had my motorcycle for a while now but only recently started using it again. It looks as new as the day I got it.

"Come on. Y/N. Hurry up," Haruhi said as he waved me over to him.

"I'm coming, my child." I said as I jumped on, started the vehicle, and drove off. We quickly made it to the café and as soon as we got there Haruhi jumped off and went inside before I could even turn my motorcycle off.

I sighed as I parked and walked inside. I was met with a hug by the one and only Aunt Cass. I hugged back and when we let go I saw that Haruhi was already taking orders. I small smile appeared on my face.

"Good to see you, Y/N," Cass greeted.

"Good to see you too."

"Oh. The package. I almost forgot," she said as she grabbed a small black box from behind the counter and handed it to me.