Final Straw

Hiro's POV

I walked down the hall and see Y/n. No one else was in near us so I thought I could make her feel miserable. Maybe what I did to her wasn't enough.

She has her head down and her hood is covering her head. I bumped into her and made her hit the lockers.

I looked back and smirked but she kept walking like nothing happened.

I sighed and turned around.

"Hey. Don't you ignore me," I yelled at her. She kept walking away and I got a little ticked.

I walked up to her and pushed her against the locker.

"Ignoring the love of your life? Not a good choice," I said with a smirk.

I didn't get a good look at her until now. She had a bandage around her eye. I slightly gasped but then I smirked.

"Did I do that to your poor eye? Guess I gotta make up for it, don't I?" I said as I started leaning. I pressed my lips against hers forcefully as she fought back.

"Get off of her," I heard someone say behind me. I was pushed off of her and thrown onto the floor.

I looked up and saw Tadashi soothing Y/n and holding her. I felt a tinge of jelousy but I shrugged it off.

"What do you think you're doing Dashi?" I yelled at him. He turned around and gave me a fierce glare.

"No. What do you think you're doing? Why are you doing this? I thought you loved her. I never thought you would turn out like this. You should be ashamed," he said sternly.

"Ashamed? Well I am ashamed. I'm ashamed of ever dating that little pile a trash right there," I said pointing to her.

"That's enough," she yelled and we both looked at her.

"I'm not taking this anymore. I'm done, Hamada. I'm not gonna let you treat me like this anymore," she said before walking away. Tadashi followed her and I walked in the other direction.

Your POV

I walked to my lab and wiped my tears. Anger slowly rises in me. How could I let someone like him take advantage of me?

I noticed a picture frame on my desk. I walked over to it and saw that it was the picture of Hiro and I before I was moved to the foster home.

"Never again. Never again shall I let him take advantage of me nor anyone else," she said aloud, "Here comes the new me."

I threw the picture onto the floor shattering it.

"Y/n are you okay?"

I jumped as I heard Tadashi's voice and I turned around.

"I'm fine Tadashi. How long have you been standing there?"

"Just long enough. We should really clean up all that broken glass. We don't want anyone hurting themselves," he stated as he walked over. I nodded and helped him clean it up.

As we finished I felt him put his hands on my shoulders. I looked up to see his smiling face.

"Listen, how bout we go yet some ice cream to cheer you up?" he asked. I smiled and nodded. I hugged him and went to grab my bag.

I turned around to see Tadashi's red face. My smile slowly faded.

"Are you okay, Dashi? You're pretty red. Maybe you have a fever," I said as I touched his forhead while on my tippy toes. I'm alot shorter than him. His face only got redder with this action.

"I'm fine. Just a bit hot in here. We better get going," he said holding my hand and we walked out.

~Time skip to the ice cream parlor~

We soon arrived on his moped and went inside. He ordered a double fudge sundae while I ordered (favorite ice cream). We chose a table and started with a simple conversation.

"How's SFIT going for you?"

"Great. It's such a great experience. I love being able to create my own inventions and make friends in the process. It's all mind blowing," I said.

"That's great. I'm glad you're enjoying it," he stated with a smile.

We joked around, laughed and just enjoyed each others company. He kept complimenting me and all I could do was look down and blush.

"So what are you gonna do about the new you?" he asked.

"Well, I'm never gonna let anyone walk all over me. I'm gonna stand my ground and be more confident. I want to be a rock or a sort of geode. Strong and hard but you can find beautiful things inside when you make it through the surface," I explained.

"Well just know you're beautiful inside and out. I'm glad that you want to reinvent yourself," he stated. I smiled and we finished our ice cream.

We picked up Haruhi from school and drove home. I gave Haruhi the keys and he immediately went inside exhausted from the long school day.

I lingered back and Tadashi walked me to the door.

"I had fun today. Maybe we could to this another time. I mean only if you want to of course," he said. I giggled slightly and nodded.

"I had fun and I'd love to do it again,c I said before I kissed his cheek. I opened the door and waved goodbye. He waved goodbye as I closed the door.

I've been getting bad writers block lately. Hopefully I'll get a new chapter out next week.

Love101penguin