Bail

~Hiro's POV ~

I woke with Hoodie in my arms. A slight blush crept up my face. I looked at the clock and it was almost 7 o'clock.
"Hoodie, wake up. Come on it's morning," I said shaking her. She groaned. I poked her cheek until she almost slapped me." Wake up already I've been doing this for 5 minutes." She slowly opened her eyes and realizes that I'm holding her. She clears her throat and slowly backs away. "Morning sleepy head."

"Morning mop head," she said rubbing her eyes.

"What? Why mop head?"

"Umm. Your hair. It's a messy black mop," she explained stretching. I gave a small laugh and heard a familiar voice just outside the cell. I looked and realized it was Aunt Cass. She was here to bail me out. Wait what about hoodie or whatever her real name was? I thought.

"Mr. Hamada. Your aunt has bailed you. You can leave," an officer said. I gave a small smile. I glanced back at Hoodie and felt bad that I was leaving her.

"Bye, Hoodie," I said giving her a little wave. She gave a me a sad little smile and a wave before I walked away.

"Hiro Hamada. Why do you have to put me through this? I have done my best to raise you. Did I want you to go to jail? No. Should I have picked up a parenting book? Probably," she pulled out a doughnut from a bag she was carrying and started eating it. "Look at this. I'm stress eating because of you."

"Aunt Cass, calm down. I know you're angry but can I talk to you for a sec. It's really important," I asked.

"No. I am to upset with you young man," she said taking another bite of the doughnut.

"Please. It's really important and just explain," I pleaded.

"Fine but make it quick," she said angrily.

~Your POV~

My heart became empty once more as he left. I felt more alone than ever. He had comforted me but I still didn't trust him. I don't trust anyone anymore. I regreted telling him everything. What if he told an officer? What if they took away from my brother for good? The questions and worries filled my mind. I noticed Hiro talking to an woman. I figured it was his aunt. He keeps glancing at me. I wonder what they are talking about. Soon the lady is staring at me and then turns to the officer. I ignore them and put my head between my legs.

"Ms. L/S. Someone has bailed you out. You may leave now," I heard a voice say in front if me. I look up to see an officer looking at me. I was in shock. I didn't expect to be bailed. You slowly got up and walked out. You looked around to see who had bailed you. You saw Hiro standing there looking at his feet with his aunt looking at you. She smiled and walked towards you.

"Hello. I'm aunt Cass and I guess you already met the trouble maker of my nephew," she said with a smile. I gave a shy smile and looked at Hiro. He had a slight blush on his face.

"Did you bail me out? I didn't actually think I would be bailed," I said.

"Hiro explained me your situation and I'm sorry sweetie. Don't worry though. Come with me," she said pulling me along. When you made it outside, I took a deep breath of fresh air. The cell I were put in was slightly cramped.

You saw Cass opening the door of her car and started the engine. They both hopped in as I hesitate but Cass gave me a reassuring smile. I hopped in with them as they took me to who knows where. After a few minutes we stopped in front of a cafe. The Lucky Cat Cafe to be precise. They walked in and I followed. Cass went straight to the kitchen and Hiro sat at one of the tables. I sat next to him because I didn't know what to do.