𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟏

"Y/N, hurry up!" Yumiko groaned from the living room. You let out a small breath of annoyance, spraying yourself with your favorite perfume. You grabbed your purse and made your way down the tall steps of your home into the living room.

       "Next time you yell at me I'll put a fucking bullet through your head," you muttered to the girl. She rolled her eyes, getting up. "Yeah right, bitch," she chuckled, jokingly shoving you.

        "You look so hot," Sakura complimented, getting up from the couch as well.

       "I don't understand how you, a seriously dangerous mafia boss, still dress like that," Hikaru pointed out. You shrugged with a smirk, "I'm just better."

       "Where are the rest of the boys," you asked them as you walked to your garage

       "Where are the rest of the boys," you asked them as you walked to your garage. Your heels clicked against the marble floors as you made your way, flicking the light on. "They're there already. Waiting for us," Minho said.

       "Good," you replied. You smiled as you saw your cars and motorcycles. You had a total of 8 cars and 3 motorcycles. Not enough. "Who's riding with me," you asked, not bothering to turn around as you approached your black Mazda RX-7.

     "I am," both Yumiko and Sakura said at the same time. You nodded, turning to Hikaru who was already making his way to his own car. You hopped into the driver-side seat, Yumiko sitting in the passenger, and Sakura in the back.

      You pressed turned the car on, driving out of your garage with Hikaru closely behind you as the garage door closed on its own. You sighed with a smile on your face as you sped through the streets of Tokyo.

      Your car revving loudly as you sped up, reading 130 MPH. Sakura reached over, turning the volume up to the max. You laughed, you loved the feeling of speeding with the windows down and music up. "There they are," Yumiko smirked as you could see your destination.

      You turned the volume slightly lower as you passed through the abandoned tunnel, you can see the light on the other end

      You turned the volume slightly lower as you passed through the abandoned tunnel, you can see the light on the other end. You sped up, your car revving incredibly loudly until you reached the other side, your surroundings immediately being met by cheering people and outstanding colors.