𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟖

"Okay so.. one more time. You lived in Germany, you were best friends with ALL of Al-Zein..Tomoyaki caught you, made you secretly work for him, made you abandon your entire life because if not he'd kill your family, you came here, worked for him then you dated Daigo, escaped with Hikaru and then you had to create your empire to keep yourself safe?" Sakura listed, her eyes closing every once in a while to make sure she didn't leave any details out.

You sucked in a breath, nodding your head. You clasped your hands, "Yup.. that's pretty much it." Their eyes were wide, all except Hikaru who, of course, knew everything already. "I- i need to process this," Yuuto groaned.

"Wait- so that means.. Hikaru knew all of this?" Kairo asked, now looking between you and Hikaru. Their heads whipped to Hikaru, who pursed his lips, crossing his arms.

"You knew everything?!" Yumiko shouted, feeling betrayed that only he knew. Hikaru shrugged, "of course I knew!"

"Why didn't you tell us?!" Sakura added in, now looking at him with wide eyes. "Because I told him not to," you cut her off. They all turned to look at you now.

"Why would you keep this from us? Why- why would you keep this from me?" Yumiko sighed, she felt sad. You sucked in another breath, biting your lip before sitting back up. "I have something else that you don't know, Yumiko."

"Y/N-" Hikaru started. "I need to tell her," you said to him, ignoring his attempts to make you stop. "Tell me what!" Yumiko shouted.

You scooted yourself closer to her, placing your hand on her knee. "I didn't meet you on accident, Yumiko."

Her eyebrows furrowed, her gaze switching between you and Hikaru who stared at her. "What're you talking about?"

"Yumiko, where did we meet?" you asked her, knowing the answer already. She looked to the ground before looking back at you, "At- at my cousins funeral."

"Who was your cousin, Yumiko?" Hikaru asked softly.

"Rocky." she muttered. 

"Where was Rocky going that night, Yumiko?" you asked. "He- he was going home."

"Yumiko, that night, I was with Rocky. So was Hikaru."

She looked at you with disbelief, her eyes staring into yours. "W-what?"

"That night was the night that Hikaru, Daigo and I escaped from Tomoyaki. Hikaru was friends with Rocky, so he called to pick us up. Hikaru was bleeding out so he took us to Minho."

"That's why you were bleeding out," Minho whispered, putting two & two together in his head. Minho looked up at Yumiko, "I didn't know you were Rocky's cousin." She shook her head, looking down.

"Nobody really knew. We all knew he was deep in this mafia shit.. so it was a family secret that he was related to us. That's why there was barely anyone there at the funeral," she explained.

"But I knew," Hikaru said. She turned to look at him as he spoke, "Rocky told me about you. You were his 'favorite little cousin', he told me about your software knowledge. You know how to hack into any system."