𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟒

a/n: this is more like a flashback chapter:)

-

       "Come over here," the older man motioned to Y/N. The girl stood there, frightened. Her skin went cold at his command. His eyes stared at her, burning her skin. "Now!" he yelled.

      Y/N hesitantly walked over, now standing next to him as he sat behind his desk. He patted his thigh, a small smirk on his face. The girl dreadfully sat down on the chubby man's hard thigh, how she hated being here.

     His hand slowly met hers, his fingertips slowly trailing themselves up her arm. She shivered under his touch, she hated everything. His hand slowly came up to her cheek, caressing it softly. She flinched as he turned his hand to rub the busted skin on her cheekbone.

     The old man chuckled at the girls flinching, he reached over to his drawer, pulling out a small pocket mirror. He held it up to the girl's face, "Look at yourself. You're so pretty," he whispered hauntingly.

      The girl stared back at herself in the mirror, never in so many years did she believe that she would hate staring at her reflection. She never felt so ugly like she did when she was with him. She inspected herself through the mirror.

     Her eyebrow had a cut through it, her eye was still slightly black, her cheekbone & chin had shades of purple, yellow and green as her bruises healed. Her lower lip was slightly swollen, various tiny cuts on it. She could almost still taste the blood on her tongue, no matter how many times she brushed her teeth.

      He smiled, putting the pocket mirror back into the drawer. "You know I don't like to hit you, you just make me mad sometimes, and I have to put you back in your place," he tried to manipulate her. She avoided eye contact, just nodding at everything she said.

     "Look at me," he whispered. She finally turned to look at the man she so desperately hated, Tomoyaki Kimura. He let a smile play at his lips at the girls obedience, "You can go now."

      She nodded, getting up from his fat ass thigh. She turned to walk away when he grabbed her wrist, pulling her back harshly. "Are you not forgetting something?" She bit her tongue, faking a smile, "Yes, sir."

       She bent down, placing her hand on his thigh, placing a firm kiss on the corner of his lips. "I apologize, sir," she whispered, close to his face. He smirked, "It's okay, beautiful." She faked a smile, walking out of the room, closing his office door behind her.

      She let out a sigh, immediately wiping her lips as she walked down the hall. She jogged down the halls and up the stairs. She looked around her to make sure no one was looking before she knocked on the door.

      An attentive Hikaru opened the door, letting the girl quickly slip in before he closed it behind her. "Did you get it?" he asked. She smirked, pulling out the key card from her pocket. He laughed, taking it from her hand, holding it with awe. "Shit! How did you get it?" he asked with a smile.

      She chuckled, "Fat boy Tomoyaki made me kiss his cheek, so I let my hand slightly slip to his pocket and boom, I've got it," she winked. He laughed, bringing the girl in for a hug. "We can leave.. tonight," he whispered to her. She pulled from the hug, a smile on her face.

     "I know! I'm so so happy. I've just got to tell Daigo so we can leave tonight," she smiled. Hikaru's smile slightly dropped, rolling his eyes. "Daigo? We're bringing him?!" he whisper shouted. She rolled her eyes, "Of course, I am, Hikaru. He's my boyfriend," the girl reasoned with him.

      He clenched his jaw, "Well your boyfriend watched you get beat and almost raped by Tomoyaki and he did fucking nothing," he spat. "Hikaru, he was afraid to do anything! Wouldn't you be afraid to intervene knowing Tomoyaki?!"