𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟔

a/n: HEY YALL, i want to apologize for abandoning you guys for so long. truthfully, I lost motivation for t his book AND I had huge writer's block. and I have some family members that are visiting for a WHILE, which did not leave me much time to have ideas for this book. i am going to try to update this as much as I could BUTTTTTT, but don't forget I also have the Tokio Hotel Imagines book that I update regularly. That book is being updated a lot more often since imagines are just short stories. 

ALSOOO, if you want to be mutuals on ig, inbox me ur username and I'll follow you!! 

i apologize for this being short but more chapters will come!

-

-

      The two teens quickly broke away from each other. They awkwardly blinked, fixing the hair out of their faces. Y/N cleared her throat, getting up to open the door.

      She was surprised to see Tom, a slightly agitated look on his face. She clenched her jaw, "What," she spat out. His eyes were firm on her face, "I want to talk to you," he glanced back at Bill, "Alone."

      It was silent for a moment before Bill got up. He awkwardly excused himself, slipping himself by them and out of their way. Y/N stood with her arms crossed as Tom entered the room, closing the door behind him. Her eyes were heavy on him as he stood silent.

       "So? Did you come here to just stand there and look stupid or did you come to tell me something," you snapped at him. He chuckled, shaking his head, "You're still bitchy, I can see." You fake smiled, "Yeah, I am. You either deal with it or you don't."

         His side smile faded as he adjusted his posture, "I didn't mean what i said earlier." You raised your eyebrow at him, your eyes said you didn't believe him. "Whatever, I don't care what you have to think about me anymore, Tom," you mumbled, turning your back as you were to walk back to the bed.

        His arm reached out, grabbing your wrist, pulling you back, "Listen to me." His hand held your wrist, holding your body close to him. You ripped your wrist away from his grasp, a dirty look on your face. "What, Tom? Do you want me to stand here and listen to you tell me you were glad I left? Are you going to tell me that you celebrated my disappearance with a bottle of champagne, confetti, and a fucking cake?!" you snapped.

        "Y'know you talk a lot for someone that doesn't even know what I'm here for," he chuckled, furrowing his eyebrows. You rolled your eyes, crossing your arms, "So then speak." His eyes narrowed at you, they trailed down your frame. He inspected you closely.

        His eyes analyzed the way his clothes hung loosely on your body. Your hair was still damp, creating small wet patches on the shirt. You looked homeless yet you still managed to look oddly beautiful. "Are you going to continue to eye fuck me or are you going to speak?" you retorted. He bit his lip as he snapped back to reality, his hand coming up to rub his chin.

        "I need you to be honest with me, Y/N," he spoke sternly, taking small steps closer to you. You shrugged nonchalantly, "About what, Tom?" you replied flatly. His eyes stared deep into yours as he took his last step, directly in front of you. His chest was almost pressed against yours, you felt your heart begin to race at the proximity.

        He slowly leaned down, his face getting closer to yours by the second. His hands came to grip the parts close to your shoulders, his energy completely shifted as his skin made contact with yours. "About what, Tom?" you whispered through your teeth.

        "Tell me you didn't feel this too, years ago," he whispered, his breath fanning against your face. Your breath hitched in your throat, your cheeks immediately burning a hot red. "I- I don't know what you're talking about, Tom," you whispered back, hesitantly.

       He shook his head, "Don't lie to me, Y/N. Please, I- I deserve to know," he mumbled. You felt stuck, his hands held your arms, keeping you from moving away. His face was just merely two inches away from yours as he stared at you longingly.

       There was an undeniable tension that lingered in the air. Desperate needs stayed in his eyes as he searched for the confession he longed for from the girl. You stared back at him, and you closed your eyes, chuckling weakly. "T-tom, stop. This- that was years ago.." you replied.

        His hands held your arms tighter, gently pulling you even closer to him. His face seemed to droop down at your sentence, "Y/N, stop with that act. I- I know you feel this too. Tell me I'm not crazy," he chuckled almost angrily. He for sure felt it.

        He felt the burning love in his heart as he stood so incredibly close to her. His hands tingled from the sensation of her skin against his. His heart pumped erratically from her presence alone, he knew that she felt it too.

      You opened your mouth to speak, but nothing came out. What could you say? Yes, Tom. I feel everything, even though I did fuck your brother a couple of times when we were 15-16, and after I had a crazy boyfriend here in Tokyo, sure!!

       It was a constant battle in your heart & mind when you were still in Germany... hell, it even haunted you when you were in Japan as well.

         Both boys were incredible. Bill was sweet, and kind, he always knew how to cheer you up. He was shy but knew when to let loose. There would be nights where he'd fuck you senseless, talk to you dirty to end up making you a bath, showering you with kisses.

        Or vice versa, you'd ride him until he was shooting blanks. Until his thighs were trembling, tears streaming down his face from pleasure. You'd cuddle him sweetly afterward, praising him for being such a good boy for you.

       Tom, on the other hand, was different in some aspects. He was bold, funny, extroverted and incredibly flirty. He liked to convince you to sneak out so you two can smoke at the park, walk down the empty streets and just talk. You couldn't deny the apparent tension between you two. Definitely not after a certain time you two lay on the grass, slightly buzzed from the shared bottle of Bacardi.

         It was a silent night as you two stared at the stars. Tom had rolled over, his fingers brushing the hairs off of your face. He smiled at the small giggle you let out from his fingertips brushing your forehead. He went on to whisper sweet nothings to her, to which she laid there, quietly listening to every word.

         Their moment was cut short by Y/N's phone ringing, UNKNOWN NUMBER. Y/N's smile dropped at the contact name, it was Tomoyaki. Y/N played it off by acting like it was her mother. They both ran, hand in hand, back to Y/N's home. It was just two days before her 'disappearance'.

       In the end, it was always a difficult choice of whether you liked Bill or Tom more. When you were 15-16, it secretly was always Bill... but that never meant that Tom wasn't always in the back of your mind as well.

       You couldn't respond to Tom's pleas. He let his hands let go of your arms, disappointment on his face as he backed away from you. He slowly shook his head, a small frown on his lips. "For being a mafia boss, you're still quite the coward," he mumbled before pushing past you.

       Before you could say anything else, he was already out the door, slamming it shut behind him. You sighed angrily, bringing your hands to your face as you crouched down to the ground. You groaned, you couldn't bring yourself to admit to Tom just yet. It was so sudden. It was the first day that you guys had been in the same room for the past four years and he was already asking such intimate questions.

       You tossed yourself onto the bed, staring up at the ceiling as you listened to the drowned-out, distant chatter from downstairs. These were going to be long, long days.