𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟓

a/n: heyy guys! i took a small break to due some family that's visiting and mental health.  i will try to update as much as I can for you guys. i apologize that this chapter was not my best but wtv

-

        You woke up to the sounds of cars revving loudly, the light peaking through the curtains shined on your eyes. You groaned, sitting up to rub your eyes. You realized you weren't in your room, you were in the guest bedroom. You felt groggy, your muscles were sore and the pain in your cut pulsated.

        You pulled yourself out of the bed, walking into the bathroom connected to the bedroom. You looked around it to realize there was about everything you needed. There were towels, shampoo, conditioner, soap, unopened tubes of toothpaste and unused toothbrushes. You slipped your clothes off, turning the water on and hopping in, not waiting for the water to warm up.

        You sighed in relief as the cold water ran down your body. It sent shivers down your spine, but it felt amazing. You washed your hair thoroughly, then conditioned your hair as you washed your body, face and teeth. You stood there another minute after rinsing yourself off, enjoying the feeling of the water. Reluctantly turning the water off, you stepped out when you realized, you had no clothes.

         Y/N wrapped the towel around herself, stepping out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom when she noticed a small post it note at the end of the bed.

         We had to step out for a bit, help yourself to anything you like. Tom will be home if you need anything- Bill :)

        You sighed, pursing your lips. You slightly dried your hair before wrapping the towel around yourself tightly again, making your way down the steps and into the living room. Tom was sitting at the kitchen island, a mug in front of him that let out warm steam. He had his face buried into in iPhone 3G.

         He lifted his head at the sound of you approaching him, a smirk forming on his face as his eyes scanned your wet body wrapped in a towel. "I see you've come to thank me," he teased. You rolled your eyes, "You wish." You walked past him, grabbing a mug and pouring the hot black coffee in. You grabbed the small spoon in the sugar, sprinkling some in before stirring. You took a sip of it, it tasted amazing.

        You cleared your throat, "I don't have any clothes." He turned to look at you, "I know. I can see that," he looked at you up and down, the smirk not leaving his lips. You cocked your head to the side, "I'm serious, I don't have anything to wear." He shrugged, "And..?"

        You rolled your eyes, "I need clothes that I can borrow." He shrugged again, "And what does that have to do with me?". You felt like punching the smirk off of his face. You crossed your arms, leaning on your leg, "So.. can I borrow some clothes?"

       He raised his eyebrow at you, slightly leaning forward. "What's the magic word?"

       You pursed your lips, sucking in a small breath, "Please?" you asked reluctantly. He dropped his head low, getting up from the seat, "The magic word was Cock but that works too," he replied, walking up the steps toward his bedroom. You mentally groaned at his immaturity.

       He opened the door to his bedroom, walking in it as he headed toward his closet. You weren't surprised when you saw the room slightly messy. There were shirts, jeans and bandanas tossed around the room with a couple of pairs of shoes messily laying on the ground. Your eyes landed on a couple of random bra's in there as well, perhaps of the red-head you had seen him with.

      He tossed out a pair of black basketball shorts and a clearly oversized black T shirt. He walked over to the other side of his closet, tossing you a pair of his boxers. "Need anything else, princess?" he asked with a fake nice tone. You snatched the clothes off of his bed, "No thanks," you replied, walking back to the guest bedroom.