𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟕

The rest of the day consisted of you and Tom ignoring each other. An awkward cloud of tension lingered in the air whenever they were near each other. Dinner was hell to them.

Gustav had prepared a hearty meal that consisted of garlic chicken, pan-seared potatoes, and asparagus. He tried his best at making his cooking extra perfect just for you to make up for Tom's nasty comments from earlier.

You pulled the chair out in the kitchen island, plopping yourself down as the rest joined you. You were thankful that Tom didn't sit next to you, but instead next to Georg who sat directly across from you.

Gustav placed the hot food in front of you, steam still coming off of it. Everyone settled in their seats, Tom was the last to arrive as he plopped himself into the chair, avoiding eye contact with you.

The guys glanced at each other awkwardly as they felt the room go silent. You dug into the food, placing some into your mouth. You were pleasantly surprised when the food actually tasted good.. really good. "This is amazing, Gustav," you complimented, eating some more.

He smiled, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink from your praise. "Thank you. I- I tried to make as good as I could," he smiled cutely, his eyes twinkling.

The group ate as they talked amongst each other, they would occasionally try to invite Y/N into the conversation, but their hopes would be shut down by her dry responses. It wasn't that she wasn't interested in the conversation, but she was too busy trying to listen to the TV that played in the background.

It was the news channel, talking about the current search for Tokyo's most notorious female mafia leader, Y/N L/N. News had broken out about your sudden disappearance. Even though it had only been a day, people talk.

"Y/N?"

You were broken out of your trance by Georg calling your name. You looked back up to see everyone's eyes on you, confusion on their faces. "Yeah?"

He slightly pursed his lips, "Just wondering how your face is doing." You scrunched your eyebrows, "My face?". He chuckled, pointing his fork at his own face, "Yeah, y'know.. your bruises?".

"Oh!"

Your hand reached up to your face, gently grazing your fingertips across your cheekbone. You felt the sudden small spark of pain as you pressed down on it gently, "I forgot I had those," you chuckled out.

Bill slightly scrunched his face, "It looks like it hurts." You turned to your reflection from the glass of water, your cheekbone was bruised, eyebrow cut, lower lip slightly swollen with a cut, and the area around your eyes were also slightly bruised.

You pursed your lips, shrugging nonchalantly. "Not really, I've had worse," you replied, taking another bite of the food. You didn't see the looks of sympathy on the boys' face as they watched you silently. .

After your conversation with Bill, telling him your story, Bill broke down in front of Georg & Gustav. He told them everything you told him. It wasn't in an act of wanting to just expose your story.. he just couldn't contain the tears that slipped from his eyes as your words replayed in his head.

"Can you guys stop staring at me," you mumbled, taking a sip from your water. The guys immediately looked away, blinking rapidly & clearing their throats to cover up their embarrassment of being caught.