the origin of (y/n) Maxwell Dillon

In a world filled with 80 percent of people in the world having super powers called Quirks, there was bound to be problems. Whether it be the common rampage of people who use their quirk for crime, or people without quirk who are considered nothing or the conflicts arising from the clash of different ideologies on how Quirks should be used and regulated, the world was teetering on the edge of chaos. One thing was for sure, is that a word filled with quirks wasn't perfect as some people now treat others differently depending on what type of quirks they had or even if they had one which led to some people mistreating others.

Which led to many people having bad days.

And it said that all it takes for one day, for someone to change for the worse.

This is the story of (y/n) Maxwell Dillon.

Right now, we see (y/n) as a four year old excited for the day as it was the day he would go see the doctor to see what kind of quirk (y/n) will get. Right now he was in his room drawing a picture of what might be his future custom that he wanted. His room was filled with drawings and filled with hero toys that his parents had gotten even when he was baby. He thought as big as any custom he wanted was possible, his dad did own a major company that does help heroes after all and made many heroes custom for some of the greatest heroes. His dad owns a company that specializes in making gadgets for her and making their costumes for heroes. They are one of the biggest companies in Japan. He was drawing like crazy until he heard his dad calling for him from downstairs.

Dad: (y/n)! Come downstairs and get ready! We're leaving for the doctor's appointment!

(y/n): okay dad!

(y/n) then grabbed all his stuff that he wanted to bring. He looked around for his shoes in his room but it was a bit of a mess. He kept looking around his room but had a hard time looking around for them. He kept looking but couldn't see them, then he heard his room's door open to see his dad enter his room.

Dad: (y/n), what's taking so long.

He said in a calm manner

(y/n): I'm having trouble looking for my shoes. They're somewhere in my room. I just know it.

Dad: We'll then let me help you.

So they both looked around (y/n)'s room but he still had trouble looking for them. While they were looking, his Dad looked at some of his drawings and was fascinated by some of them.

Dad: These are some of the customs you want when you become a hero.

(y/n): oh yeah Dad! Those are just some of them! Do you want to see the rest of them?

Dad: I don't think we can kid, we got to go, remember.

(y/n): oh yeah I forgot! Oh! What kind of quirk do you think I'll have? Do you think it'll be better than All Might's?

Dad: I hope so. I remember telling my dad that I'll bring a legend to this world, I legend better than All might.

(y/n): you think I'm going to be a legend!

Dad: i Sure do, buddy. Your mom and I did teach you a lot about heroes when you were 3.

(y/n): I know! That's why I'm going to be the next number 1 hero in the world!

Dad: You better be.

He said in a joking manner. Then (y/n)'s mom entered the room as well to see the mess in (y/n)'s room.

Mom: (y/n)! I told you many times already to clean your room.

(y/n): sorry mom.

Dad: don't be harsh sweety, he was just excited for the big day.