Oscorp's tech? more like ours's tech.

It was the next day after the day that (y/n) went to the city and questioned his current situations in life. But when he was sleeping, he was still thinking about the hero program that he saw from the Tv news. The reasons he was thinking about because well, it could be his second chance of becoming a hero and bettering his life. It was like a free "get out of a crappy life" ticket for him and probably others as well. A program that tries to turn villains into heroes sounded really great to him since he wanted to be a hero and this could be a chance since they were looking for villains that were either unfortunate or misguided. If he was lucky, the program would see him as someone who was unfortunate or misguided. Sure they might not see him as misguided but they could see him as unfortunate since this whole villain thing wasn't planned or something he wanted to do. So this could be his chance of getting out of this life and getting a new one, one where he was loved and cared for by everyone. Something he craved for when he was younger since no one around never really loved him after he was announced to be quirkless, especially Elira who just ditched him for someone else who she just knew for a few months. Who knows, maybe if he's accepted in the program he might see Elira again and when he does, he doesn't know what he'll do but that doesn't matter, he'll just be happy that he was accepted to the program. But who knows, maybe they can make up again, be friends again like they used to before it was all ruined by just some random girl that just came out of nowhere. Maybe they could start anew again and just be friends again if not even more than friends, something he really wanted to happen since they started to get to know each other pretty well and especially when Elira still cared for him even after he told her he was quirkless.

Now you're wondering why he cared so much about this program even after his talk with Selen about the whole, "there's always a choice of becoming a villain" and "sometimes you just have to make the best out of a bad situations" conversion from yesterday.

Well the answer was simple.

Because how can you make the best out of being a villain? Where everyone hates you and despises you and would prefer if you were dead. Where you're always on the run from the laws as many pro heroes chase you down trying to put you in jail with some of the worst people in the world. Where you constantly have to hide and distance yourself from people since you can't really make friends with anyone other than other villains who most likely only see you as a friend with benefits. How can you somehow make the best out of it, how can you somehow make this work.

The answer is that you don't. There is no making the best out of being a villain, it sucks and it's miserable and that's why no one wants to be a villain because it sucks.

So that's why (y/n) saw the redemption act as his savior. It could be his one ticket out of this life and into a better one, like he said, where he'll be loved and cared for by everyone since everyone loves heroes. Something he always wanted to be, someone that can help people and others which was something he wanted to do when he was young, he could finally be somebody other than a quirkless boy.

If you were in a life where you were hated by all and had to hide while being in a far distance from everyone as the law hunts you down. As many people just wait for your death and pray that is painful as you have nothing but yourself. As you slowly waste your life in villainy which is something you never planned or wanted to ever have but have to because things out of your control made you and you have to accept it.

And then a program shows up that basically can change your entire life for the better, wouldn't you want to in that program to have a better life?

Well (y/n) did, he can hope that he could one day, be it. But for now, he would need to wait.

Right now, (y/n) and the others had entered Petra's room so they could talk about their next heist as they wanted to steal technology from a warehouse that was moving them to push their product. Whose technology did this belong to?