the penguin's story

The gang were in a normal car that Luca proved them to use to drive them to their new base. Petra was driving with an extra booster seat as she was small and god forbid that Selen ever drive a vehicle of any kind. As they drove to their new location, (y/n) looked at the rearview mirror to look at his teammate who was in the backseat looking out the window while making a sound of any kind. But (y/n) decided to break the silence as he wanted to ask a question of where their new home was going to be.

(y/n): So um, where exactly is our new home?

Selen: oh, well our new home is going to be in a mission between four cities, those four cites being Ishikawa City, Yamagiri City, Yokohama city, and Shishioka City. Shishioka city is where luca and his mafia is at so if you want to ask him anything directly, that is where you go.

(y/n): Okay, so what is our new house going to be like?

Selen: It's going to be a mansion, like a really fancy mansion.

Alban: your parents were rich, so you probably know what it was like to be in a mansion yourself.

(y/n): no we didn't.

Uki: You didn't? Where did you live then?

(y/n): we lived in a normal house as no one really expects a rich family to live in a normal house. It was supposed to be mind tricks or whatever.

Alban: oh, well you're not the only one who had a rich family and lived a normal home, right se—

Before he could finish, Selen elbowed him in the face.

Alban: ow!

Selen: Shut up, we're here.

She said as the group arrived at their brand new house. (y/n) was amazed to see the new house as it was a pretty big mansion as it was 2 stories high, big enough for six people like them, it had a gold and white color palette that made it look majestic. Petra drove the car in the parker lock. Once Petra parked the car, everyone got out of the car to get a better look at the mansion. After everyone looked at the mansion people decided to go inside of it to see what the inside looked like leaving behind Petra who was getting a box that was filled with parts that was supposed to help (y/n) get a better suit that luca supplied.

Petra: um hey! Help me here!

But nobody listened to her, they were too busy looking at the inside of the mansion, it was definitely big, big enough for them at least. It had enough room for their shenanigans and other crazy stuff that they were planning. It was definitely something they liked and they had the mafia to thank for that. As everyone was admiring it, (y/n) quickly went up the stairs and went to the second floor and looked at the hallways to see where his room was going to be. He then walked up to the door that was near him and opened it to see that there was already a bed and nice furniture inside.

(y/n): i call dibs on this one and if you go in here without my permission i'll electrocute you.

He said to the others.

Rosemi: hey! You don't have to be so aggressive you know that!

(y/n): yeah whatever.

He said to himself as he entered his brand new room. Looking around, he honestly quit like it. Mostly because in his old room that he used to live with his parents, there was nothing else in his room other than a bed and that's about it. He was never really allowed to have anything in his room other than the bed, and it wasn't even a nice bed. That doesn't matter to him anymore, all that matters is that this was his new life whether he loved it or not, all he needed to do was to ingest his new life which might be easier said than done as no one just goes from normal human to electric villain and get used to it fast. He wished, the only reason he was fine with it at first was because he hated his father and wanted to spite him, now he was actually going to commit crimes. Something he never planned in his life. Anyways, (y/n) then walked up to one of the desks and opened the draws to put his three triggers inside where he would keep them for later. The reason he took them was for personal reasons as he thought maybe it would become useful for him when he starts his revenge. You never know what kind of heroes, or villains his dad meets sent to catch him. So he should be ready when the time comes.