love

I woke up to the sounds of beeping and light flashing in my eyes, I was in a hospital. I looked to my right to see tom peacefully sleeping in a chair next to me as my eyes widened I watched tom wake up and rush to my side, did he actually care? his eyes began to tear up a little before he planted and kiss on my cheek and started apologizing, for everything.

"tom.. " I managed to get out.

"yes love? what's wrong?"

I had held back on saying this as he probably was gonna make fun of me, "I love you tom." I said before falling back asleep. I woke up in the hospital bed and looked to my right and saw tom, I'm done trying to run, for now at least. I woke him up with a kiss trying to forget everything he had done toms eyes opened as he smiled he kissed me back and grabbed my waist gently. I was honestly in love with tom kaulitz, I didn't want to accept it though.

----------------
*TOMS POV*

I watched as Zara looked into my eyes passionately and I couldn't help but fall in love with her these past few days, I was to scared to admit it as I'm supposed to uphold a reputation I felt a tear run down my cheek as I felt guilty, something I've never felt before.

"zara?" I called out for her.

"yes tom?" she said with a soft tone smiling at me.

I felt tears forming in my eyes and got up and hugged her, burying my face in her chest as her face looked shocked. "I'm so sorry" I said, I don't know what came over me I just felt like I was at home, with someone I could trust. zara was quick to hug me back and quickly shush me to ensure my reputation wasn't ruined I cried in her arms for a good 20 minutes before falling asleep next to her in that tiny hospital bed she layed in.

~---------------~
zara's pov

I watched as tom slept in my arms so peacefully, and vulnerable even I stroked his head back and forth smiling at the sight of him as he moved in his sleep closer to me. as tom was asleep with his head resting on my chest I whispered:

"I love you tom kaulitz." I smiled, trying not to wake him up as I saw his face turn red, he wasn't asleep.

"really tom?" I scoffed and one of his eyes opened as he looked up at me with lustful eyes.

"whats wrong princess?" tom said as I smiled for the first time, admitting I was in love with tom kaulitz, passionately kissing his lips as my monitor beeped a little louder because my heart was racing while kissing him.

"you really do love me huh?" tom whimpered.

"yes tom, I love you." I said looking at him with a smile, for the first time tom replied with:

"I love you too zara." making my heart melt.

---------------
this isn't the end (dw) there is more to their story 🙈