tom?

a couple days later we returned home and tom started treating me as if I was a queen up until everyone in the house was in the kitchen eating while tom discussed something about another gang trying to come after them, making me smile slightly, thank god nobody noticed until I dropped a glass cup and watched as it shattered on the hard wood floor and Tom's faced turned red with embarrassment before he slapped me hard across the face and yelling at me to clean up my mess

"you whore, clean up your mess!"

"I'm sorry tom.." I said feeling guilty trying not to cry

tom then grabbed my hair on the back of my head and started throwing me around as the other gang members laughed in amusement.

"tom stop... please!" I pleaded before glancing at the front door which was slightly open and making a run for it, ive never ran faster in my life. i was speeding down the side walk as i had done track alot during school. i fully booked it and ran through the city without looking back, even the thought of tom made the back of my neck sweat. it wasnt long before tom couldnt find me with how fast i was running, i ran into the nearest police station screaming for help.

"help! help me please." i pleaded as i walked in with ragged clothes and my brown hair all notted up. just then a police officer came to my side and stuck me in a intergation room then asking me questions along the lines of:

"who hurt you?"

"do you know where you are?"

"do you know their name?"

"how far are they from here?"

i didnt answer anything, i didnt need too. just then i heard a big gunshot followed by toms voice.

"any one of you gonna tell me where zara is?" tom groaned. the officer immediately threw me into him scared looking. tom then dragged me outside and issued the officer to follow.

"give me your gun." tom said to the officer before the officer handed him her gun he then loaded it and handed it to me.

"shoot her." tom said with that evil stuck up grin on his face. i smiled as he didnt know what he had just done, he gave me an exit. i chuckled as i have bpd and had been off my meds a long time.

"whats funny about this?" tom said as he looked into my eyes with that same cold gaze as before. i just smiled before quickly turning the gun to my stomach and pulling the trigger. i dont remember much after that i just remember hearing high pitched ringing and toms voice but it sounded muffled. i was still somewhat awake before i passed out and managed to say "you win tom." with a smile.

TOMS POV

i was grinning at zara wating for her to shoot the officer. before i heard a bang, a really close one before looking down to see zara lying on the floor in a puddle of blood. i immediately dropped onto the floor and craddled her body looking into her deep blue eyes. before she said

"you win tom." with a slight smile. i felt tears forming in my eyes, what was i doing? ive never felt this way about anyone before i said to myself, gettting angrier. before picking her up quickly and putting her in my car and running to the drivers side, speeding down the road, flying by cars before stopping right outside the hospital and picking her up and running inside. "help her!!" i yelled as doctors rushed over and set her on a bed. before taking her away from me. i felt guilty about this and i dont know why. i ran out of the hosptial and sped off in my car. after a few hours of driving i came back to the hospital to see zara lying in a hosptial bed peacefully. i ran to her side and stared at her in awe feeling tears forming.

ZARAS POV

i woke up to tom..crying!? about who?? me? no way. i didnt why he was crying but i took all my strength and pulled him close as his eyes widenend. as i pulled him onto my chest and hugged him tightly. "im...sorry tom." i said with a shaky voice, scared of what he might do to me. tom looked up at me with puffy red eyes before i fell back asleep. a couple days passed and i woke up in toms bed..again like last time. i turned to see hand cuffs around my wrist strapped to the bed. i checked my surroundings before calling out for tom.

"tom??" i said looking around.

"your awake!" i heard a deep voice say to look up and see tom. i felt my face light up as i saw him but he had just got out the shower and all i could see was his abs and the rest wrapped in a towel i drooled over how good he looked and i most likely looked worse. tom then reached the foot of the bed and crawled onto it, taking a key to the handcuffs and releasing me. i jumped into toms arms, i didnt care how bad it hurt to do that. i could feel toms heart beat speed up. he was about to cry.

"dont cry tom" i said lookimg at him as he nodded. i dont know why but i moved my face from his chest and kissed him as he kissed back and our tounges danced around eachother. before i pulled away and got up walking towards to shower limping, while holding my stomach. tom rushed to my side and held me up, walking me to the bathroom and turning on the shower for me while also closing the door behind us and locking it. i felt myself staring at him before saying

"tom will you shower with me?" i said knowing i wouldnt be able to shower alone and i knew he had already showered but i figured he would still say yes. i looked at him as he nodded and took off my clothes he started with my shirt taking it off then unbuckling my bra trying not to look at my chest being respectful. i chuckled at him as he pulled down my shorts then my underwear, still trying not to look. i smiled before saying "you can look tom." as he helped me into the shower.

__________

hey guys!
this chapter was so
long so ill just end it
here and continue the scene on the next! 💋