is this love?

i felt toms soft cries as he pulled away from our long kiss, i didnt know what else to do.

"tom? tom look at me." i said moving his face making his eyes meet with mine.

"i love you." i said looking into his eyes.

"tell me what i can do to help" i said placing my hand on the side of his face.

"just..stay with me?" tom whispered.

"always" i replied. kissing his forehead and leading him to the room in the basement and laying on the bed signaling for him to come lay down as he walked over and layed on the bed on my chest. i could feel his heart beating as he looked up at me as i stroked his head back and forth, playing with his long dark cornrows. while he continued to stare at me while the tears in his eyes went away.

"i love you tom kaulitz, im sorry for treating you the way i did." i apologized as he sat up and looked me in my eyes.

"do you really?"

"really what?"

"love me, zara."

"yes tom.. i believe i do."

"then, i love you too zara." tom spoke as i smiled and wanted to make the most out of this moment, kissing his cheek as he grabbed my waist craving more touch. i was still in my underwear and his oversized t shirt but he had took one of gustavs shirts and put it on while i was helping gustavs "pet". i could feel the sexual tension in the air, it was strong. almost like you could smell it. i was craving his touch, badly i wanted it to be rougher, harder than last time. so i made a move crawling on top of him kissing his neck which i knew would make him throw me on the bottom recerting his "dominace." and he did just as i predicted while catching onto what i wanted throwing me below him while kissing my neck roughly leaving marks all over my body, marking me as his. i couldnt believe any of this. i was practically in a relationship with tom kaulitz. the gutairist of a band and a "gang" member. i moaned softly as he kissed my body up and down, making sure to leave a mark. i felt him grab at my underwear and pull it off, as well as my shirt and unbuckling my bra. making me shiver craving his touch. i watched as he unbuckled his belt and slid off his pants and took off his shirt leaning into me looking in my eyes for reassurance that i wanted this, wanted him. i nodded and instantly felt him slam into me starting slow but still being rough somewhat. as he grabbed my hair and started to go faster, harder. i moaned louder and louder with each thrust he was putting into my body shaking with every touch he made to me. he went faster and faster as i could feel myself begin to break, i couldnt hold it anymore. i came all over toms manhood, but it didnt stop him as he hadnt yet. he slid in and out of me each thrust getting more agresssive as i felt myself moaning loudly begging for more as i felt him come inside me, he collapsed next to me breathing heavily. as i pulled the blankets over us and layed my head on his bare chest kissing him up and down. marking him all over, marking him as mine.

"zara?" tom said.

"yes tom?"

"are we..dating?" i could the embarssment he felt saying that.

"no tom. im your pet." i said with a sarcastic tone.

"im being serious zara, stop joking."

"well.. i thought you didnt have girlfriends, just pets."

"you mean so much more than that to me." tom said

"then i guess we are." i smiled.

(sorry for the short chapter, i might add more to this one later!)