tounge tied.

i watched as tom gazed at me with lust filled eyes i smiled and kissed his cheek before walking back downstairs. i tried to forget about bill but i just couldnt.

++

i pulled out some ground beef from the fridge and a clear glass bowl and started to mix the meat with seasonings. bill walked out from around the corner and looked at me.

"want help?" bill asked.

"sure.." i mumbled.

bill walked up to me and looked me up and down the same way tom did, i felt guilty and disgusting. i ignored him and handed him a medium sized block of cheese and a knife.

"how do you want it cut?"

"just like..slices." i said.

"okay love." he replied.

"dont call me that." i said, slamming down my fist on the counter with an attitude.

"dont call you what?" tom asked as he emerged from the corner.

"yours." i winked.

tom smiled and kissed me.

tom walked away outside with georg and gustav. i waited for tom to step outside before smacking bill hard across his cheek.

"ow what the fuck!" bill yelled.

"Das liegt daran, dass ich in meiner Nähe komisch bin." i snarled back.
(thats for bring weird around me.)

bill paused and looked at me.

"you know german?" he asked.

"yea, im a good actor arent i?" i smiled.

"you had me fooled." he replied.

"emmène-moi faire du shopping, puis nous parlerons." i was speaking french now because i knew tom wouldnt understand us, but bill would.
(take me shopping, then we'll talk.)

"accord." bill replied.
(deal.)

++

later that day i went shopling with bill, we were walking down the mall when a tight red dress with a slit down the leg caught my eye. i glanced at it barely,

"want that?" bill asked.

"uh.." i stuttered.

"come on you can try it on to see if you like it!" he insisted.

i gave in and walked into the small mall boutqiue. bill picked up the dress and handed it to me.

i walked to the dressing room and bill came in behind me.

"uhm, privacy?" i said annoyed.

"i wanna see you." bill made a pouty face as if we were together.

"whatever." i muttered and closed the dressing room door behind us.

i slid off toms shirt revealing my black bra i looked at bill who was licking his lips. i rolled my eyes and looked away when i felt hands cup around my waist.

"i want you." bill muttered.

"you can have me if you buy me this." i smirked.

"ok then." bill grinned.

i took off my shorts and slipped on the dress, i pulled my hair up as bill zipped up the back of my dress. i felt my chest being squuezed into the dress and turned around to show bill.

"wow." he looked me up and down as i took the dress off and put my clothes back on. we walked up to the front and payed for my dress. i squealed with excitement and hugged bill tightly to thank him.

"if you want to thank me then follow me." bill said.

i nodded and trailed behind him as he helped me get into his car before speeding off. bill flew through the highway and we stopped at a fancy five star hotel.

"i got this for us." bill smiled.

"wow bill..you.. you know i cant." i muttered.

"oh but you can." bill said as he pulled me close.

i dont know what i was thinking but i just smiled and he took me into the hotel and we took the elevator to our room.

++

we practically threw ourselves into the room, we couldnt keep our hands off eachother. bill kissed me as we made our way to the bed. bill threw me onto the bed and got on top of me. he took off his shirt and pants, aswell as mine. bill kissed me so gently, i craved his touch so badly.

"please bill, you know what i want." i whined.

bill nodded and kissed down my stomach before licking up and down my area, his tounge danced around inside me making me moan with pleasure. bill got up and just before he slid himself inside me we heard clapping. we immediately got under the covers to see tom standing next to the bathroom door.

"what a perfromance!" tom laughed.

i got up and started putting my clothes on quickly and walked towards tom.

"tom..im..im so sorry." i said.

"oh dont be sorry, your just my pet and if you wanna act like one you can get treated like one." tom smiled.

he was starting to scare me but before i could say anything else he took out a knife and stabbed me in my stomach, watching me drop to the floor. tom knelt down and grabbed my face.

"you do that again it'll be so much worse."

i grinned widely.

"do it tom, you know you want too." i pressured him.

toms eyes widend and he punched me, hard.

"cunt." i heard him mutter and drop his knife. i looked at the knife lying on the floor and picked it up, stabbing myself quickly, everything went dark.