lovers?

tom helped me into the drivers seat of bills car, we agreed that we would take seperate cars, i would take bill's.

I laughed at the way tom looked at me concerningly as i started the car, i could feel him staring at me from his car so i picked up my phone and texted him.

"cant seem to take your eyes of me?" i texted him, giggling while moving the wheel to turn.

"stop texting while driving." tom replied.

"you first" i texted him back, now annoyed.

"your so hard to deal with, why?" tom added replying to my text as we sped down the roads.

"maybe i dont like being controlled."

"you know you love it;)" tom texted.

it was nice to see him joking.

i enventually put my phone down and continued driving to the hosptial, me and tom raced along the way, im pretty sure he let me win.

**

when we got to the hospital we watched bill come outside running into toms arms, thats the first time ive ever seen bill cry. sure i'd saw tom cry maybe like three times, but never bill. it makes me wonder if hes ever cried around evelyn. i stepped out of bills car and walked up to him smiling, happy for him, to my suprise bill hugged me, it was the sweetest thing ever he was like tom but if he had self control or something. in that moment i caught myself feeling something for him, i hugged him back slowly and after a couple seconds he pulled away.

"thank you for bringing him back." bill mouthed at me.

"your welcome." i mouthed back before nodding at tom slowly motioning for him to tell bill our "plan".

tom walked over to bill and began explaining.

"has gustav or georg ever visted zara?" tom questionend.

"no, theyd know how you would react. why?" bill replied.

"because i can't come back with my sob story, it'll make me look weak" tom said.

"you already look weak." bill joked

"what? do i?" tom replied not sure if he was joking or not. i couldnt help but laugh.

"no tom..you dont he was joking." i added in between giggles.

tom glared at me annoyed. im so done with his shitty attitude.

"oh my gosh tom cant you just laugh, nobody else is here but me and bill." i snarled.

tom huffed, "no."

"your starting to annoy me, alot." i blurted out.

"your never any fun except for when were alone i get you being serious around gustav and georg but your own brother? now your just acting dumb." i said not thinking as toms eyes widend.

i covered my mouth instantly as tom rolled his eyes at me while bill held back his laugh.

"like i was saying, when we get home tell gustav and georg that zara woke up from her coma 8 weeks ago right before i left and i took her and locked her with me." tom said.

bill nodded.

"am i supposed to act scared or something?" i asked.

tom turned to me, "do whatever you want love." tom teased.

i got instant butterflies in my stomach as my face turned bright red, making tom laugh.

i walked away and went to sit in toms car, i unlocked it and opened the passenger seat as i looked back at tom who was confused, not realizing i managed to take his keys from him. i sat in the car and waited paitently as tom walked over and sat in the drivers seat. i couldnt help but think about how amazing he was.

"um" tom stuttered awkardly.

"what?" i replied before realizing what i was doing.

"you were staring at me." tom laughed in between his words.

"i gag everytime i look at you i doubt i could stare without throwing up." i replied with a bratty tone.

tom rolled his eyes and started the car, he then grabbed my hand and held it tight as if i was scared or something, i was quick to pull my hand away and glare at him. he shrugged and put his hand on my inner thigh.

"really tom?" i said, annoyed.

"its one or the other princess." tom replied.

i rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand, holding it as he drove, my eyes eventually began to feel heavy as i drifted off to sleep.

**

i kept my eyes on the road, glancing at zara a couple times to make sure she was okay. i looked over to see her sleeping body, she was curled up in a ball as her brown hair moved in the wind the ac was giving off, she must have been cold.

i took off my jacket and wrapped it around her while stopped at a red light. she was so beatiful.

soon enough we arrived home and i stepped out of the car walking to her passenger side. i opened the door and couldnt help but feel guilty if i were to wake her, so i picked her up and carried her inside. i watched as bill got out of his car and raised an eyebrow at me. i walked her all the way up the stairs and placed her on my bed, pulling the covers over her.

**

hi guys! sorry for being inactive ive gotten really caught up the past week, lmk of you guys have any suggestions for the story!