A while the deathwatch and myself find a ship with two creatures who hade lightsabers "should we rub em out?" Bo asked.

"No I want to hear their story" visla said "if they're enemy of the Jedi then they're a friend of mine"

~~~~
We brought them with us to a planet so they could recover.

Bo and I went with visla to the med to check on our guests I took off my helmet to get a good look at them.

"You're not Jedi so what are you" visla asked.

One snarled about to get up but I grabbed my gun and pointed at his friend who was unconscious "we are sith" he answered.

"Do you serve count dooku"

"I serve no one"

"I thought there could only be two Sith a master and an apprentice."

"We are brothers the true lords of the Sith"

"What happened to your ship"

"Destroyed by Jedi"

"Do you know which Jedi?"

"Kenobi"

Visla looks at me before looking at the Sith "and what do you seek now sith?"

"Fortune and power"

~~~
Later the Sith came to our tent in time for tea as they have a conversation of what mandalorians are.

"We can help you reclaim mandalore" the Sith said.

"And punish kenobi for his traspass" visla said.

I walked up to them and Bo spoke "we allied ourselves with Sith before. Count dooku he betrayed us sith are no better than Jedi. They claim to be powerful, but we put these two back together after the jedi gutted them" then I saw them choked her before he lets her go after his speech. After he left visla and I smiled at the idea of them helping us.

~~~~~
We learned their names are maul and savage. They helped us get allies of crime lords to help reclaim mandalore.

"More criminals" i said walking with maul and visla.

"Spice dealers connected with all crime families of corusant" visla said.

"The pykes" maul said "they will be next to join us.

Later we went to tattooine as the huts decided to join us.

I watched visla and mail have a conversation.as Mail leaves visla walks up to me "stay focused mandalore will soon be ours, and mail and his brother will be dead alongside the duches"