I walked to see din djarin comjne as he walks towards me "I'm here to see no katan I've come to Join her" he said.

I signaled him to follow me as we walked to Bo to her throne room
"Bo katan din djarens here " i said "he said he's  here to join you"

"There's nothing left to join" she said. 

"What of your plans to retake mandalore?" Din asked.

"When I returned without the dark saber my forces melted away"

"Where is the stolen fleet?"

"Making their way through the galaxy as mercenaries." I said

"Do you still have the saber" she asked

"I do" he said.

"Then you lead them. Wave that thing around and they'll do whatever you say"

"So you gave up your designs to retake mandalore?" He asked.

"Your cult gave up on mandalore long before the purge where were you then? The children of the watch and all the fraction that came before fractured and shattered our people." She very mad "go home. There's nothing left"

"We are going to mandalore so that I may bath in the living waters and be forgiven of my transgressions"

"You are a fool There's nothing magic about the mines of mandalore they supplied beskar ore to our ancestors and the rest is superstition that planet has been ravaged, plundered and poisoned."

"You said that the curse was a lie make up your mind"

"if you want to go to the mines be my guest. They're beneath the civic centre in the city of sundari"

"Thank you" he said "and I will find out if the planet is really poisoned"

"Goodbye din djarin" i said.