No and I were on a planet when we noticed another  mandalorian was here.

"Should we follow them?" I asked her .

"I think so let's go"

We flew when we noticed he was in danger and we helped him she grabbed his hand to help him up "get the kid"

"On it" i said jumping in the water.
I  grabbed the child and give him the mandolorian.

"thank you" he said "I've been searching for more of our kind"

"Well luckily we found you first" bo and said.

"We've been quested to deliver this child I was hoping that" he didn't finish as Bo  and I took off our helmets. on "where did you get that armour?"

"This armour has been in my family for thirty generations" she answered.

"You do not cover your face.you are not mandolorian.

"He's one of them" i said making her  groan.

"One of what?" The mandalorian asked.

"I am bo katan call of the clan crude  . I was born on mandalore and fought in the purges I am the last of my line and you are a child of the watch." She explained.

"Thee watch?" He asked

"Children of the watch are a cult of religious zealots that broke away from mandolorian society their goal was to re-establish the ancient way."

"There is only one way the way of the mandalore." He said before flying off with the ship.

"Now what?" I  asked

"Destroy the ship"

He nod and put explosive on the ship as we flew before it was destroyed

~~~~~~~~~~~~
We we're flying when we saw a group of goods surrounding the MANDALORIAN from earlier
"Hey" we heard a voice says it was a quarren "you killed my brother"

Luca and I landed beside the mando "he didn't kill your brother" bo said " I did" then i shoot at the quarrels until they die. "Can we at least buy you a drink?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later we got drinks and she explained about trask "trask is a black market port. They're staging weapons that have been bought and sold with the plunders of our planet. We're seizing those weapons and using them to retake our home world. Once we've done that, we'll seat a new mandalore on the throne."

"That planet is cursed" mandalorian named dinsaid "anyone who goes there dies. Once the empire knew the couldn't control it. They made sure no one else could either"

"Don't believe everything you hear" i said "our enemies want to seprate us. But mandolorian are stronger together"

"That wasn't par of the plan I've been quested with returning this child to the Jedi."

"What do you know of the Jedi?" Bo asked.

"Nothing."

I look at I  then back at din "I can lead you to one of their kind. But first we need your help on our mission"

"Mission?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We looked at the ship   "you see that imperial gozanti freighter? It's being loaded with weapons as we speak." Bo explained "according to the ports manifest its scheduled to depart at first light."

"So we stow away?" Din asked.

"We've been hitting them pretty hard" i said "they scan for life forms as a precaution before pushing back"

"If you want to do this with five,you're gonna need the element of surprise" din said.

"Exactly" she spoke "the freighter I'll maintain trawling speed while insid the shipping lanes and then ascend in orbit. We'll jet up when they're cruising in atmosphere. The tower won't allow them to climb until they've left the ports airspace."

"Trooper?" Din asked about them.

"Squad at most."

"And they couldn't hit the side of a bantha" I  said chuckling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later  we go to the ship and knocked out some troopers.once we got in. More troopers came and we fought them on our way in. We found the weapons and they started taking much.

Then we head to the bridge and started flying the ship.

"we have to go" i said "he sent the distress signal.

"Clear the atmosphere and prepare to jump" she  ordered as I started flying.