Bo and I was still on my throne room still sitting there alone.

I liked outside and saw a ship "No " I spoke  "and unscheduled visitors"

We walked to the window and saw din djarens ship knowing he's returned "let's get rid of him once and for all" she said. Walking outside to see him "maybe I didn't make my self clear the last time. I want to be left alone"

the window open to reveal only the baby in there "what happened to him?" I asked
~~~
We got to a planet to see a place that looked like a city. Of the planet mandalore it's been too long since I have went since the purge

"It didn't always look like this" i said to the child before we landed "okay kid im gonna need you to guide me to him. Can you do that"We got out of the ship and went inside the cave. And saw a city.

"This was this was once a beautiful civilization. My family were warriors and gaurd it all now it's a tomb" bo explains The we continued on the GROGU stops and i crouched to comfort him " I know you're frightened but I need you to guide me to him" then we continued on walking.

"We knew quite a few Jedi you know. I don't know what they taught you about us but there was a time where we got alone quite well. Fought side by side.How good are you with the force?" He babbles at me "you must be quite good at it if you got back to me all alone"

Then we saw a creature come and bo fought it until it died. I turned to the kid "did you think your dad was the only MANDALORIAN?"

Then we find din stuck when she was fighting the creature.
~~~~
We got him out of there waiting for him to heal.

"What happened?" He asked.

"We saved your life" I said.

"How'd you find me"

"Your kid he's tougher than he looks and he's quite the navigator" Bo said

"Thank you" he said  "you we're right mandalore was not cursed."

"Was I?" Bo asked "look around there's nothing left the great Soviet is now a memory. I once ruled here for a brief time.now it's destroyed nothing to cling to but ashes. Any MANDALORIAN worth their armour was raised on this since they were his size" i points to grogu.

Din gets up holding GROGU  "i must continue to the minds of mandalore so that I may be redeemed"

I chuckles "I honestly think it's adorable that you actually believe in children stories but there's nothin magic about the waters."

"Without the creed what are we? What do we stand for? Our people are scattered like stars in the galaxy the creed is how we survived.You rescued me and I'll always be in your dept I have to fulfill his obligation"

"I will take you he'll never find them on his own" no said . As we continued walking.

"It's hard to believe that this was once filled with our kind" din said.

"It wasn't that long ago" bo said "you'd never know looking at all this destruction"

"It looks like it's been centuries".

"The empire set out to punish us to wipe away our memory"

"It mus pain you to se it like this after witnessing its beauty"

"What pains me is seeing our own kind fight one and another time and time again killing each other for reasons too confusing to explain it made us weak. We had no hope to resist being smashed by the fist of the empire. There the entrance to the mines of mandalore" I said as she puts the light on.

"This area looks older" he said.

"The mines have been here for thousands of years the living waters are in the chambers below."

"Have you been there?" Din asked

"Yes then  i took the creed and was showered with gifts but the rituals were all just theatre for our subjects  loved watching the princess recite the MANDALORIAN tenets as her fathe looked on proudly.such a heart-warming spectacle"

"Maybe he was proud" he said.

"I know he was I didn't embarrass him in front of anyone"

"Your father  sounds like an interesting men I would've like to have known him." din said.

"He   was a great woman he died defending mandalore" then we got to the water looks dark and creepy "here you go the living waters hold on I want you to get the full tour." I go to a plague and read "these mines date back to the age of the first mandalore according to ancient folklore the mines were once a mythossaur lair MANDALORIAN the great is said to have tamed the mythical beast it is from these legends that the skull signet was adopted and became the symbol of our planet. This is it"

He took off his gear. And walked in the water "I swear on my name and the names of the ancestors that I shall walk the way of the mand'alor.. and the words of the creed shall be forever forged in my heart" then something takes din in the water.

"DIN!" I shouted as I jumped in the water and found him there and I picked him up and grabbed him out when I saw something in the water. I quickly got him out and looked at the water.

"Did you that?" I asked no.

"I did"

Did I just see a mythossaur?!