Everyone started training when I watched them train. The GROGU was about to star his training I was concerned about his safty.

"Are you sure this is a good idea" Bo asked din.

"If he is ever to rise from foundling to apprentice, he must learn"

They bring the darts for him I grabbed it and put it on GROGU "don't worry my mom was the same way he's just proud of you. You take it easy on him kid" Then they started to shoot as GROGU won. "Did you teach him that?" I asked din.

"Not me"

Then out of nowhere a giant bird grabbed the kid I went on my ship to follow it where it was going.

Once I got back they all walked toward me "I kept a high altitude and follows it to its lair. I know how to get there. We should muster up a hunting patty and go after him"

I went to get the boy and din came alone and others t came as we rent to rescue the boy. I saved his life and others.

We got back we walked up to the armourer. " both of you have honoured you house and all of mandalore you have don't the highest honour of the creed. Saving a foundling."

"This is the way" we both said.

"This is the way"

"And we have have brought three more foundling in need of care and trainin I pointed at the three giant birds coming out of my ship."

"You are in need of a repair " she said looking at my shoulder armour gone "come with me."

She start to repair my armour as she puts the peice of armour on while looking at the mythissaur "what would you say if I saw one"

"That you saw what?"

"A mythosaur"

"I would say you're very lucky it is a noble vision"

"No I... I mean a real one beneath the living waters on mand'alor"

"When you choose to walk they way of the mand'alor, you will see many things "
"But it was real"

"This is the way"