3

We made a plan how we would take over mandalore.

"It's a good plan" visla said.

"Indeed" no said "I'll go prepare the troops." we head outside as visla walks up to us "it's a risk to trust those monsters. How do we know they'll keep their end of the bargain?"

"We need those sith and their thugs to cause some pain and show the mandalorian people how weak satine really is after this is done, no one will doubt why we're in power most will welcome us." Visla explains.

"Then what?" I

"Then we execute mail and those thugs those criminals will scatter and mandalore will be ours"

~~~~
We got to mandalore going as planned visla makes his speech when duches start to disagree but he assures them he will save them.

Everything goes as planned when I started giving a speech "douches satine and the new mandalorian leaders have fled in cowardice while the deathwatch brought these criminals to justice your new prime minister pre visla, leader of deathwatch exiled governor of Concordia, true son of mandalore, presents you with the lords of the most feared crime families in the galaxy."

Later maul came and kept him prisoner for a while until he escaped and fought visla and beheaded him. Which shocked me.

Maul raised the darksaber "I claim this sword and my rightful place as leader of the death watch many bows except me and other.

"Never" bo shouted "no outsider will ever rule mandalore."

"If your wil not join me you will all die" maul said.

Other mandalori pointed their gun at me and other MANDALORIAN against maul "You're all traitors" I shouted

"Unfortunately for you, history will see not se it that way. Execute them."

We escaped with our lives knowing maul had this planned the whole time and things went all wrong. It