A week later bo  and I were having lunch. We turned to see din here and it looks like he brought a friend. And I know who it it's. A clone.

"I need your help" din said.

"Not all mandalorians are bounty hunters." Bo said. "Some of us serve a higher purpose."

"They took the child"

"Who?"

"Moff Gideon"

"You'll never find him"

"We don't need these two let's get out of here" the clone said.

Bo glared at him "you are not a mandolorian"

"Never said I was" he said.

"I didn't know sidekicks were allowed to talk" I  said.

The clone chuckled "well, if that isn't the quacks calling the stifling slimy" he said touching my  nerve "easy there little one"

"You'll be talking through the window of a bacta tank" i said.

"All right lake  easy. Save it for the imps" she orderd not wanting him to start.

"We have his coordinates" din said to me.

"You can bring me to moff Gideon?"

"The moff has a light cruiser it could be helpful in your effort to regain mandalore.

"You gotta be kidding me mandalore?" The clone said "the empire turned that planet into glass"

"You are a disgrace to your armour" bobsaid to the clone.

"This armour belonged to my father"

"Don't you mean your donor?"

"Carful princess "

"you are a clone. I heard your voice thousands of times."

"Mine might be the last one you'll hear"

Then I  started to fight the clone causing a scene.

"Enough both of you!" She said "if we had shown half that spine to the empire we would have never lost our planet. we will help you. In exchange we will keep that ship to retake mandalore. If you should manage to finish your quest, I would have you reconsider joining our efforts mandalorians have been exile for our world for far too long"

"Fair enough"

"One more thing.Gideon has a weapon that once belonged to me. It is an ancient weapon that can cut through anything."

"Almost anything" I  said

"It cannot cut through pure beskar" bo continued "I will kill moff and retake what is rightfully mine with the darksaber restored to me, mandalore will finally be within reach"

"Help me rescue the child and you can have whatever you want. He is my only priority"

~~~
Later we learned where the moff is and the dark trooper are no longer suits but droid we made a plan and go with it.

"Moff Gideon is mine got it?" Bo asked making sure everyone understands.

"He's ex-ISb he got a lot of information I need him alive" a former rebellion said to me.

"I don't care what happens to him as long as he surrenders to me"

"Prepare to exit jump space" the clone said.

"Copy that" I said. "Get the hell out of there as soon as they clear us to dock. And your shots need to look convincing"

"Power up those sheilds  I'll put one a good show" he teases me.

"Wacth out for those deck canons"

"Don't worry about me just be carful in there"

Then we stick to the ship and we get inshoooting our way to the bridge as I sat and waited for din.

Until he came with the child and holding my dark saber and moff Gideon.

"What happened?" Bo asked.

"He's here alive that's what happened" the rebel said.

"That's not what she's  talking about" Gideon said before looking at me "why don't you kill him now and take it?" He then looks at din "it's yours now."

"What is?" Din asked.

"The dark saber." He said "it belongs to you."

"Noit belongs to them " din said trying to give bo the dark saber.

"They can't take it it must be won in battle. In order for them to wield the dark saber again, she  would need to defeat you in combat."

"I yield it's yours" din said.

"Oh no" Gideon chuckled "that's not how it works. The dark saber doesn't have power the story does. Without that blade. She's  a pretender to the throne."

"He's right" bo said.

"Come on just take it" din said to me.

Then we heard an alarm go off. "The Ray sheilds have been breached. We're being boarded." Fennec said.

"How many life forms?" I asked

"None"

"You're about to face off with the dark troopers with your hand full with one." Gideon said "let's see how you do against a platoon."

I looked to see more coming "they're headed this way"

Then everyone got ready to fight. I began to sense something.Then and and alarm beeps we all turned to see an X-wing. I liked to see what it was when I realized something.

"A Jedi" I spoke.

Then Jedi came and killed all the dark troopers and came for the kid. Din knew what he had to do.

But for me I know once again I have failed.