We waited for din to wake up I watched the water thinking about the mythossaur I found thinking it couldn't be true but it was.

I heard din cough as the child comforts him. As slowly sits up. "I am redeemed"

"We witnessed it" Bo  said "you bathed in the living waters. You are MANDALORIAN again. Can we leave now?"

"We get up as I saw din taking little samples of the water. "Can I ask you something?"

"What is it?" He asked picking up the child.

"You see anything down there?"

"I saw the chasm passing me as I fell. I didn't realize it was so deep"

"It wasn't. The bombings from the purge must have triggered seiesmic activities. Did you see anything alive?"

"Like what?" He asked.

I noticed he didn't see anything "nothing let's get out of here." I said looking at the water again before leaving to my ship.

"Bring me to my ship and I'll be on my way" he's said. "You will forever have my gratitude"

"We would invite you in for a feast,but I'm guessing that helmet isn't coming off again."

"This is the way"

"This is the way"

The we heard the child babbling sounding like he said the words Din and I looked at each other before we heard an explosion.Tie fightercame and attacked us we do our best to get rid of them all.those mud suffers boned my home! I went to shoot them in anger.

" we've got company" he said "river listen to me you have to get out of there. There's too many of them we've got to get out of here."I listened to him and followed him as we go to a place they won't find us. "I'm bringing you to a mandarin covert. This is how we had surged in exile"

"Were familiar" I said

"It's a secret location and you are my guest"

"They still live by the old ways" Bo said.

"Yes it will go a lot smoother if you keep your helmet on trust me"

I scoff "of course" Then we head there as din and I walked to his people he told them what happened and they don't know if he's lying or not "he's speaks the truth" I spoke

"We we're witness" Bo said

"And who are you night owl" the mandolorian asked.

" I am no katan this is lake of clan kryze "

"Your house has fallen from the way you are both apostates"

"We have been to the living waters" din said. Holding proof.

We go to the armorer to show him proof.

"Wer witness" I said he fell into the depths and I pulled him out"

she tested it's real and confirmed it was. Before looking at em "and river Valkyrie by creed you too are redeemed"

"But we do not walk the way" Bo said

"Did you bathe in the waters?"

" we did"

"And have you removed your helmet since?"

"No"

"Then you may join our cover and live as you ancestors did you may leave anytime you wish until then you are one of us welcome Bo Kayan and Lance of clan kryze "

They all welcomed me and I didn't like way I was going through this damn cult . What now.