A pilot of the new republic came to tell us about pirates taking other nevarro and we went to help him and the pirates we destroyed moments later.

The armourer wanted me to see her in and old mandalorian lair they used to live in.

"This was once the forge of our covert" she said "I have been to the great forge on mandalore"

"I remember the forge well" i said

"It was large and ornate and the air ran with the music of a hundred hammers. And here stood a simple one yet they were both forges they served the same purpose. Remove your helmet"

"But..." but stuttered

"Do you respect my station?" She asked.

"I do"

"Remove your helmet both of you " I was hesitant for a sec then we did did what she told me and shows her my face. "Our people have strayed from the way and it is not enough for a few to walk it we must walk it together"

"This is the way"

"We must walk the way together all mandalorians"

I was starting to get what she meant "we understand"

"I was taught that the mythosaur existed only in legends,and yet you saw it. It is a sign that the next age is upon us. Mandalore must all come together you have walked both worlds"you are the one who can unite us."
Then we walked outside with my helmet off when the mandalorian looked at me I was still tense from the feeling.I looked at din which I felt he was confused "river Valkyrie is going off to bring other mandalorians in exile to us so that we may join together once again"

"But they shows their face" one mandalorian said.

"No katan and lake walks both worlds" the armourer said and they can bring all tribes together" i looked at din who nods at me saying he's with me on this. Before looking at the armourer "it is time to retake mandalore"