Prologue: The Calm Before The Fall

Before we begin you might want some context, here are the bios of the major OC's in this fic:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/344187966-azur-lane-oc%2Boneshots-round-2-electric-boogaloo

Six Years Ago

In a port on an island in the mid Pacific, a naval base is alive with ships coming and going, and personal going about there daily duties. A large wood sailing ship, standing out from all the other steel diesel ships pulls into the harbor as a gangplank lowers reviling two men in dark coats. One was wearing a black and red leather coat with a large sword sheathed on his back while two ivory white pistols where holstered on his hip, messy burette hair was kept back in a somewhat neat bun. The other man had a smaller sword strapped to his hip. He had neat snow white hair kept back in a ponytail tied with a white ribbon. His coat was  dark red with leather armor covering his left shoulder, his right shoulder was covered by a blood red cape with the Royal Navy insignia on it. A black mask was covering his lower face. The two men walked through the port until they came across the outdoor seating area of a café that was looking over the port. A group of women where sitting at a table having tea. 

"Hold on Anson." the man in the black coat says in a  thick Scottish accent. The other man, Anson, just sighed as his friend as the man in the dark coat jumped over the fence of the outdoor seating area of the café, he quietly snuck up on one of the women, a silver haired maid with violet eyes. A few of the other women at the table noticing him, he just put his finger to his mouth to signal to them to not say anything. With a shark-like grin he placed his hands over the maids eyes. "Guess who lass?" He says in teasing manner.

 "Vic! Your back!" the maid says as she jumps up from her seat and hugs the Scotsman.

 "Aye Bel, Anson and I just got back a few minutes ago." he says gesturing over to where Anson was standing.

 "Come on Victory we need to go report to the Commander." Anson's English accent shouts over to Victory. "I'll meet you back at our dorm lass. I got a surprise for you." Victory says with a wink. Belfast blushes as he plants a quick kiss on her before heading back to Anson. 

"Now where were we?" asked Hood. "I believe we were telling Illustrious how she fooling no one with her 'sister' Unicorn." Belfast says regaining her composure. 

Victory and Anson where making there way over to the command building when Anson spoke up, "Hey Victory what was that surprise you where planning for Belfast tonight?" he asked curiously. Victory chuckled,

 "Lets just say after tonight she won't be my girlfriend anymore." Anson looked confused 

"Are you breaking up with her? But you guys have been together for three years how could you end it now?" Victory just chuckled and reached into one of the pouches on his belt and pulls out a ring. 

"I'm going to ask her to marry me you nob!" Victory says as as lightly shoulders Anson. Anson just chuckles with a longing look in his eyes. "Hey Anson when are you going to introduce me to the lass you've been sneaking out to see?" Victory barbs playfully. 

"Victory for the last time I don't know what your talking about!" Anson says with a small sweat drop. Victory just chuckles before making a serious face. 

"Anson, I've always known about you and this lass you've been seeing. I never told anyone about it because whoever she is makes you happy, and that's all I care about, your no longer the sacred teen that I met when you where summoned, you have grown into a strong battleship and  a valued member of the fleet and I'm proud of you." Anson looks at Victory before lowering his mask. A small smile is on his face as he slowly chuckles.